Author Topic: Ill-considered drama #1 of hopefully 1.  (Read 370 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Ill-considered drama #1 of hopefully 1.
« on: October 10, 2018, 01:18:00 am »
Okay, I have just had the 10th or so PM, between here and Facebook, telling me to sack up and get over my mad with Kai.

Problem:  I'm not mad at Kai.  Yes, he shat on me from a very great height.  But so has every single other member of PD at one time or another (except Cain, our one beef was on account of I didn't listen to him when I should have).  I myself MAY have occasionally shat on someone here and there over the years.  But I got over every last one of those beefs within no more than 6 months.  If it looks like I have been mad longer than that, this is a problem of perception.  It isn't anger.  When I stop talking to someone and it lasts for years, it is because that person has in one way or another offended me on a moral level.  Hugh is a good example.  He read people's mail to find ways to fuck with them.

In Kai's case, there was a Facebook argument about GMO crops.  I said that I didn't have enough information to know how dangerous - if at all - single-generation seeds were, from an agricultural point of view.  Instead of linking me to something or just answering me, Kai took that as, finally, an excuse to obey Charley and crap on me.  But what he DID was to say, "This is why I don't mix with liberals that don't have advanced degrees, they don't know how to think."

Roll that around in your head for a moment.  Leave aside the screamingly funny pompous side of it, and consider what he said to everyone reading that post.

"I am the stereotype the willfully ignorant use to attack intellectualism and science."

Now, I've heard that Kai got his PhD.  But unless he found for crushed-up caddis flies cure human stupidity, there is no single thing he could add to the body of knowledge that would balance the harm he did the entire scientific community with that bullshit.  He couldn't have made Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh happier if he gave them a hand job with a fistful of money.

And this doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest.

I'm going to close with two things:

1.  I may be misgendering Kai, based on what several of the PMs also said.  If so, my bad.  He hasn't told me that and odds are he isn't going to.

2.  I will never discuss this again, after this thread.  All shit-stirring in that direction will simply be linked here, because there isn't too much else to be said about it.  To anyone that gets linked to this, GET OVER IT.  I have.  Seriously, fuck off with yourself.  I don't have time for this crap.  Neither do you.  Life is short, go get laid or something.
"Wenn Sie in meinem Ort parken will ich euch in den Kopf stechen."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"You have the right to kiss my ass. In fact, you have the right to kiss my shiny metal replacement ass, which I acquired by losing the
previous one when I turned right instead of left at a fragile moment."
- The late, unlamented Good Reverend Roger

"Shitting in your tub might feel satisfying at first, but when the bathwater gets cold you're always sorry. "
- Me

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: Ill-considered drama #1 of hopefully 1.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 01:22:25 am »
Also, since the shit is stirred, I may as well aim some where it belongs.

Charley is a pile of human waste.  He is the prime example of humans being a pain in the ass.  Any other member of the animal kingdom dies if its asshole falls out.  Charley just put it on his dead and danced off to a Jonestown of his own design.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"You have the right to kiss my ass. In fact, you have the right to kiss my shiny metal replacement ass, which I acquired by losing the

"Shitting in your tub might feel satisfying at first, but when the bathwater gets cold you're always sorry. "
- Me

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 10:11:34 am »
Way to abandon evidence based discussion and scientific discourse in favour of assumption and cheap ad hominem attacks kai.

This doesn't surprise me at all though, he does seem the type that gradually disappears into academia because he is unable to interact with others, until he eventually alienates them as well.
May you find your worth in the waking world

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 01:16:48 pm »
I like Kai.  I know this changes no-one's mind.  She's smart and funny, and has a diverse, creative spirit.  Her ongoing book project of a history textbook of America a thousand years in the future is really great.

Anyway, not looking to start beef, just wanted to say my piece.

Peace.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 02:58:04 pm »
I like Kai.  I know this changes no-one's mind.  She's smart and funny, and has a diverse, creative spirit.  Her ongoing book project of a history textbook of America a thousand years in the future is really great.

Peace.

She can be both, it's old beef, and that facebook engagement was a stupid way to interact with anyone, its disappointing.
May you find your worth in the waking world

Hoopla!

• gives people the beeps, and most certainly
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 03:44:53 pm »
I understand that people often have the best intentions when they try to get people to make up, however itís important to remember peopleís boundaries are important. I donít know what the drama was on FB which instigated the OP, but itís not something people should have to say. If someone doesnít want to make up, thatís their right.

I havenít spoken with Kai in some time, and donít recall really why we stopped, but we had some good times in the past. I met her when she came to Toronto one time and we had fun. I never interacted with Charley much, so canít say much there.
ďSoon all of us will have special namesĒ ó Professor Brian OíBlivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." ó Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" ó Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 03:57:56 pm »

Peace.

I have come not to bury Caesar Kai, but to keep people from making demands in my inbox.

I just don't care about her.  She doesn't fit my own personal standards.  You do you.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Me

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 03:58:50 pm »
I understand that people often have the best intentions when they try to get people to make up, however itís important to remember peopleís boundaries are important. I donít know what the drama was on FB which instigated the OP, but itís not something people should have to say. If someone doesnít want to make up, thatís their right.

DING DING DING Give that man a cigar half-liter of potable water!
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Me

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 04:01:12 pm »

This doesn't surprise me at all though, he does seem the type that gradually disappears into academia because he is unable to interact with others, until he eventually alienates them as well.

That's my personal take as well.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Me

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 05:29:45 pm »
I don't know why people can't just leave your inbox alone.

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 07:18:21 pm »

The US suicide rate has risen 30% in the past 17 years - go figure
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They donít fall out of the sky. They donít pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. Itís what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, youíre going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.     St George Carlin

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 07:21:40 pm »

This has always been a thing, for reasons that escape me. 
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Me

rong

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 06:50:54 am »
nobody inboxes me
"he was a smart feller who felt smart"