Author Topic: MyMy MaYan2  (Read 2123 times)

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
Re: MyMy MaYan2
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 05:01:55 pm »
24585 $ 2019 
24585 S 2019 
24585 F 2019   
24585 U 2019 
24585 W 2019 
24585 T 2019 
24585 M 2019 

2458567   Today at 02:40:39 pm            13 K'an        ad 2114      17    $ 20190324
2458566                      7:39      7:00       12 Ak'b'al      ad 2100      16    S 20190323
2458565   2:02:38pm 7:24      7:20        11 Ik'            ad 2089      15    F 20190322 
24585 U 2019   
24585 W 2019 
2458562   2:52:20 pm              8:43       8 Kawak        ad 2053     12    T 20190319
2458561    8:03         7:47        7:40       7  Etz'nab'    ad 2028     11   M 20190318
2458560   8:59&49    8:38        8:32       6  kab'an      ad 1988     10   $ 20190317
2458559                     9:00        8:55       5   k'ib          ad 1946     9   
   JD             LstT    &    LstP    -  1st:Pst      Tzolk'in       ad ###   Haab  kumk'u (UNDERWORLD DRAGON)
 <---Math 2018--- ^MyMy1 ===2019 $0===> <__Click__>     2LinK
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:43:15 pm by hirley0 »

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 05:17:51 pm »
T 20190305 ?/?
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/experiments_by_name.html
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/02/spacex-nasa-russia-commercial-crew/583756/
https://spacenews.com/russias-post-iss-plans-a-mystery-at-best/

M 20190304     News By Mike Wall 2019-03-03T14:04:01Z  Docking occurred Sunday at 5:51 a.m. ET
                             9:23:38 am by hirley0 <$2.6 billion
3/3                                                 https://www.space.com/spacex-crew-dragon-docks-space-station.html

https://iss.ru/  Новые возможности SecurOS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station   Yes March to $$   ad 1745

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:53:54 pm by hirley0 »

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2019, 05:28:28 pm »

3D23
!# @ 2:02AM-3:03
5 ° °       1 to be able to get the results of the day and I will send you a copy
4 WANE  2 I am looking & the Moon appears be a problem for you!
3 S&KvG.  3 the K girl's under , &  the other girl's over! Don't worry about it and don't bet
2 S-N 8:10  4  I will have to check the status of the individual named! I will!-!
1 NNW 8:53 5  that you can see that the best way is to get a good day please

3:00
.1?1v5       1hour delay in effect also!1: the NNW 8:53  observation = done == NOT SEEN-.
:2  2v4.   P Problematic
?3 3=3 The girls are in Miami?  4-6,7-5,6-4 & 6-4,6-2 ; 6-3,6-2 ? More than 1 KvG ? Which one?
4t 4v2 It is not clear about the sequence ! 1,2,3,4,5 or 5,4,3,2,1 or even odds
5&Five? !1 Pigeon crossing  = slow, with many days of delay-. 

3D21
!# @ 1/4 after
1 I will have to do it in the morning and then you can see the new thread in the future
2 the other side of things that you are interested in this case is not the best way to go
3 I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and I will send you the details of your choice
4 to be able to make sure that you are doing well and I will be able to make a difference
5 I have been working on the new thread in which the new Season with the Moon  appears _

3_20
?3D21 Limited Line edition
.1 11:50 PM ? 1:50AM 2hour delay in effect also! I1: the SSW 8:59pm observation = done == NOT SEEN-.
:2 11:56 pm + 6 = Five ! Pigeon crossing !=! S-N 8:10AM < 1 min = slow walk through with 1 delay-.
?3 12:07AM ? Today @ anytime. The girls are in Miami? Details are not available! A 3D bet pending-.
4t := 1/4 after & again LATER! :24 well it is not clear about the sequence ! Pigeons , Miami #'s , & ISS t?

5Qt Moon appears to be waining,= Miami Minimal & Pigeons Problematical & uncertain 2 -.

3_19
3d17 ? 7pm !# I will send it to you as a new job _!  3D18}[!# The chance you won is 100% &lost 100% also _!
!# Midnight}[ THUS: the question of course you can answer is expressed in term's of $&¢ & we both know - _!
!# Ha ha good buddy, the new question becomes, one of time_! !# How many more times? _! !# ORB & spin ? _!
!# well, HoOk, 4get the jokes! Get on with the facts: I see you could not find the ocean link,,! Joker _! Any idea:
!# I will have to go back to Her tails, She should be aware of who won at Indian Wells early March_! dT PLZ }}}

!#% 6:30AM Tuesday morning and I will send you a copy of the day I have been working on the other side.
If you want it for the new question about the possibility of working with a new thread for more details.
I have been working on it but it's not that much of a good idea for me to do the job description.
If you want me to send you the details for your help with this one and only if necessary.

Noon non¢ens}

The only thing I can get a chance to look at! I was wondering if you are interested in this message!
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! The first time I was wondering if you are not!
If so what are the best way for me to get the new Sprint! I will be able to make a difference!

The only thing that is not a problem for me and my wifi connection is not an option to the new Sprint!
If you can see that you can see it in a new thread? I have been working on the other side!

Pigeons & I have been working on the other side! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!

8:59 17

Zag (Ambiguous Tilt and Translation Motion Cues After Space Flight)
    Zatukhanie-PK (Attenuaton-PK) (Studying Plasma Dust Crystals and Liquids in Microgravity on the ISS RS -Zatukhanie-PK)
    ZBOT (Zero Boil-Off Tank)
    ZCG (Zeolite Crystal Growth)
    Zebrafish Muscle (Effects of the gravity on maintenance of muscle mass in zebrafish)
    Zebrafish Muscle 2 (Identification of Space Environment-sensitive Gene and Investigation of the Sensing Mechanism Using Zebrafish)
    Zero-g Battery Testing (Zero-g Battery Testing)
    Zhenshen-S (Ginseng-S) ()
    Zhenshen-SVT (Ginseng-SVT) ()
    Zhenshen-T (Ginseng-T) (Study of the Development of Cell Cultures to Evaluate the Possibily of Increasing Biological Activity)
    Zondirovaniye ()
    ZPM (International Space Station Zero-Propellant Maneuver (ZPM) Demonstration)
    Zvyozdnaya Pochta (Starmail) (ISS Russian Segment Downlink of Text Messages and Earth Pictures)
Looking $Ocean

9:57 ^ 2days Z list
It was easy to see at 8-8:30 why Diego had no power left
I call it the G Forces had rendered DieGo helpless
& Me2 as far as it goes, I had to reboot D at 8:15 only to discover
G forces had also blocked me from gmail So Diego could not reactivate
by skipping around UNIX{Xandros Windows}Xp & Android1+Cell2
Diego's morning comments appear below ?: IN RED :?/?: again 9:50AM PdT

3_17 < 7AM v >9^

3D17
\ six hour battery drain, left Diego with no luck this morning, SO: experiments with the following user name is not a good idea _
Checking 3:45? The battery is changing up on a 2 amp charger, and the suggestion is 100% in 7 hours! The discharge curve
Showed a steady \ decline for 6 hours on a slope that would suggest > 2 amps. Usually there is ,6 days of battery life? SO
What ever was going on here in past 6 hours was overwhelming? Maybe 25 times normal?!? Who OR what? O.id ? DrOid
 incredible to say the least!# I have been working on it but it's still not working for you _! Thanks for your time! 4AM exactly

!# I am not sure what you think you should be able to do _! !# I have to be able to get the Indian Tail lights on  _! The Moon,
I have a good idea for you to get the same time as I have _!# I will send you a few months back and I will send you a few
 days forward _! Full in 3 or 4 days depending upon your location & Blood Moon months ago! Look it up yourself _!
!# The only way you can get the same thing as I have been trying to find out more about, the best way to get the Indian Tail _!

!# I will be in touch with you on Monday morning to see if you have any questions _! Thanks !# I have a good idea for you _!
!# The Moon and stars in the morning of June _! !# I will send you a copy _! Thanks for your time in my opinion on this
!# I am not sure if you have any further questions, please let me know when you have a good idea for the birds _!

!# now @ 20 % with 4 :" hours ": remaining, making the discharge rate  appear to be less than 2? More than 1  for sure _!
!# I do not know what or who is in charge, my guess is that the problem is the only thing I can be used for _!

!# My opinion is " do not " bet much until the third quarter _! !# The new city should be known _! Maybe Miami Florida?

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:55:39 pm by hirley0 »

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 05:08:24 pm »
3K24
©1 ¿9:41 PM ? { ° ° } &% Sat 23 , 90% clouds <7 Sec/180=4% ? 30@300° 
©2 Pigeons ¿    have not been seen for 4 days
©3 Miami #'s  Serena Walked, quickly changing  details
©4 Diagonal"  Moon Wane U-S = day 2 win $&¢ O&E
©5 U up 4° °'s Here = MyMy2  #  J=No/show TBD }}}
9:41PM3/23 it was very cloudy in the West
However the satellite was seen passing
Through a hole in the >90% clouds,
For a few seconds…1st time
Go Serene! Walk¿ Easy?

No Pigeons were by today ? 7:30AM - 8 Time frame
They do NOT VISIT just stay for < 30 sec & go
hold up across 10th at the ORANGE line  ?

3 K 22
©1  NNW ?/?   Friday 22 8:53-7PM SW-E
©2 Pigeons ¿    TBD 
©3 Miami #'s  G1a4SasGol G2b3,KuzGav
©4 Diagonal"  Moon Wane U-F = day 1
©5 U up 4°°'s Here = MyMy 2@ R # 18 
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:00:18 pm by hirley0 »

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2019, 04:10:16 pm »
3_14

3_14E}( k
. Look, there's no way I can get the Indian Tail you! I spent the last 1/2 hour writing U & K keeps changing word's!-.
Lerner replaced Kerber ? Now Diego's trying to same crap-. SO? Who knows  Tail U wind up being told? Not the
Message I sent from my side! I do consider it a hopeless situation, this K&D  > D&K ? ERA ! Bless you Woman-. 3:21 soon

6:30 .Cell7 schedule Awoke me-. . I have to be able to get up-. . This is a problem -. .  meeting you at your convenience -.
. Expect nothing for at least  2 OR 6 day's, maybe 3/16 or twenty, sorry about this, Droid's & Android's have the con -I-.

3_12
%3
D? . Looks like to SOon to discuss anything -. 1AM } !# Q17 is that were we are heading? 1AM _! . Yeah, details, details, details -. 1:05
1:24 . Looks good seams right -. . Links will probably get installed in March 2019 maybe 4 or 5, have to wait until you are doing well-.
2AM }
"K . Kindle tablet & (Amazon]™ -. . Not a fan, I have been called, offered 17$/ & Miss lead many times by those people -. .boo boo 2-.
.Yeah, many, 4word Anyway , the :" LINKS ": should be available today B4 10-. . The following link should open it -. sf0.org/hub
[Click $ right of Math & My] . Thank you for your time -.  .Follow the red arrow thru Math=K, My=D, & 2019 4 me&my,i + Links soon -.
5≤ . Sure, however I am not really the best of the arrays? My guess is K thinks that she is a good bet, & I go along with the idea -.
. Sorry I intruded, D wanted to know if Williams will win G2, I don't know, I guess SO,  no access to the odds here at the time 4:58-.

10:20 K? I was able to get the LINK PAGE active-. . It did land on March -. & Venus was favorite to advance to semi's G2 -.
. Because there are 4G's lots of activities remain B4 Final Finals this week. I do not bet on Williams myself and avoid
Saying much about what I gamble on other than loosing or winning-. . I have nothing against reporting results however-.

:30 yeah D! It takes me a long time to do it-. . I had a lot of trouble -.  .Links R active so Keep me posted -.

3_12 %3
D? . Looks like to SOon to discuss anything -. 1AM } !# Q17 is that were we are heading? 1AM _! . Yeah, details, details, details -. 1:05
1:24 . Looks good seams right -. . Links will probably get installed in March 2019 maybe 4 or 5, have to wait until you are doing well-.

2AM }
"K . Kindle tablet & (Amazon]™ -. . Not a fan, I have been called, offered 17$/ & Miss lead many times by those people -. .boo boo 2-.
.Yeah, many, 4word Anyway , the :" LINKS ": should be available today B4 10-. . The following link should open it -. sf0.org/hub
[Click $ right of Math & My] . Thank you for your time -.  .Follow the red arrow thru Math=K, My=D, & 2019 4 me&my,i + Links soon -.
5≤ . Sure, however I am not really the best of the arrays? My guess is K thinks that she is a good bet, & I go along with the idea -.
. Sorry I intruded, D wanted to know if Williams will win G2, I don't know, I guess SO,  no access to the odds here at the time 4:58-.

9am D&K the bet is in } I will not say much about this 1 {.5} see the Link page whereever it is ?/?

3m9 ? 3!10
Maybe? Just maybe ?/? I have the Math / ISS RIGHT? NO I DON'T ! NINEisODD ISS/math 0k U know that I I crap is for the birds
Fog 4cast. Anyway the question become how far back to look? First Find e( )! :" Well? That  :"" .567e7Ms "": will be my Orb# ":
The e7 source was I3_7 ! Sink that D: 0k 9-7=2 so I will use 3 to be on the safe side! Computer! 3days /my Orb# quickly PLZ-
3*24*60*60*1000=25.92e7/.567 ? 45.7 orbit's? What is the best way to get the# ? 24/1.5=16*3=48 < 50 ?oK so back 50 ORb
Thus the plot X=-1 to 51 & Y ≠ ¥ ? What is the step size? It depends on Fast v Slow ? What is S what is F  (S+F)/2 think Hum

Y does Diego say 6: when 7 says 5 ? ISS sighting in an hour? Well I looked into the realm of possibilities and it was dark
Kindle agrees with Diego that I am not sure what to expect! Fri Mar 8, 3:54 AM 4:38 AM 1h-16 4:49 -1h yeah K&D correct 7&R
Are wrong-. . I did look and @6:41 K&D ? To dark to tell -. . I saw nothing -. . I am sure it was 6:41-47 even if 7&R gave BAD #
Resetting R but not 7 ? She has to finger herself as far as I am concerned! Will state when when?if I can -. Yeah :58 I did
TexT D then so 7 updated then. :58 - SO 7=K&D after 58 not B4__*

3m10 ? ?/?
. Yeah This me again talking to myself 2 days from today? The twelfth? Cell757 thinks it will be Tuesday? Y/N D?1_11-. . I did find D: have no
Idea what where when! (N) it was paint the whole :" OCEAN ": ? BIO.lifeLy D/A Dead or Alive? Should fit your criteria for your help with this one-.
Back to me, T12 ,, myself U14 ,,, &I S16 ? Agree7 ? Yeah 7 agrees! Thus today 10th it must be I {aye) 2 me & not me2my-. Sorry to be so much
Hi however I have no plans to be able to do it in March -. . By April stuff should be able to get the best regards .-  . I guess I is -. Me: & my; K

. Yeah enough C -. Back 2D paint the whole :" OCEAN ": Fine with you? Should be able to get the best way for you and I go about getting it-.
. Today {even] is I posted this on Math -. At 7AM R&7=K&D not @ 6:41 {it was to DARK to see -. . I am going to be late today-. . Hi-.

3m9 ? 3!10
Maybe? Just maybe ?/? I have the Math / ISS RIGHT? NO I DON'T ! NINEisODD ISS/math 0k U know that I I crap is for the birds
Fog 4cast. Anyway the question become how far back to look? First Find e( )! :" Well? That  :"" .567e7Ms "": will be my Orb# ":
The e7 source was I3_7 ! Sink that D: 0k 9-7=2 so I will use 3 to be on the safe side! Computer! 3days /my Orb# quickly PLZ-
3*24*60*60*1000=25.92e7/.567 ? 45.7 orbit's? What is the best way to get the# ? 24/1.5=16*3=48 < 50 ?oK so back 50 ORb
Thus the plot X=-1 to 51 & Y ≠ ¥ ? What is the step size? It depends on Fast v Slow ? What is S what is F  (S+F)/2 think Hum

3_8 May B @ 3/7
.How much time to do each note? -. !# the same time as the original image of the ALIGNMENTS _! . I have not A clue at this time (1PM)/7 -.
!# I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK ABOUT THIS ONE _ ! . WE should wait until you get A #'$ -. !# Alright, 1$t Cal Calculation OK? _!
. Sure, I am void just now? I have spectrum} that is about it -. ! # IF I hear anything from them about it or what they forecast I'll TexT  U_!
.   Sounds good, I will try C B A ! C B A ! on a keyboard and see -. !# in the morning? _! . No as SOon as this is done this afternoon -.
!# OK while you do C I'll try B ,, B i o may be the best way for you to see if you want to make the most recent version of the time of day _!(1:11)

3_8AM @1AM SO? yeah . Math B4 & Above  ISS today -. . My guess : Drop C Cal Calculation " now? I have spectrum " as pointless and move
on to B : I did come up with words for C B A ( where are you ) but by by to C SO think { are you there ] for B A D -. !# I am _! =!# I am not sure how
to apply for the B _!.OK: I will look for the source-. . Then try to sink the C into the sea if you understand me on the prize prize! I saw 128 KW -.

!# Fine : 1:11 TexT me if you find out more information about B _! . I will have to get back to you -. . I am going to A then D after A then B-.
. I will send it to you if I can -. !# OK: I will drop C from my List as a BAD IDEA to start with. Don't worry about it but it's not a problem for me _!

3_7P 3_8A
!# I S S ? Math } alright I am sure you have spectrum, which one is a good question _! . I don't know, I have no access to data at this time-. 1:23
!# Well the same thing with BIO _! . Yeah, data is a problem, I will have to get the best of the ALIGNMENTS if I can do it for you tomorrow at 9-..
. Moving along to ?a? 1:41. Hi: I got nothing from the keyboard, SO now I am sure it will be Source v $ink .. odd v even 3/7 v 3/8 this one v -
3_8A @1SO? yeah . Math B4 & Above  ISS today -. Maybe I can get them apart-. !# I will have to do the job description for  ALIGNMENTS if I can _!
. yeah it sure gets confusing -. . My guess : Drop I 2 -. !# Funny GI 128Kw ? We're you not suggesting 1-2 k you appear to me 2B e2 off_!
. $hirley U has a good point -. . Let me see how the 2019 day goes Math B4 My N ,B4 2019 {Last]-. !# U can be used _! . Yeah, OVER -.

3_7
3_7 @3 4M
Listen? I still get Math 1, & I S S 2 on odd # days & 2-1 Even! How to confuse Spin & Orbit with Seek & Observe So it becomes a
Mixed mater is not for me to understand!  It has been happening! I hope it stops! Any comments D -. !# to be able to make the
list understandable I first must have the :" LIST ": Do you have it? _! . No there was a link posted yesterday I think 3/6 New Moon
Day , check then or I can try to round one up for Sunday? My guess is it is to long to cope with & we best limit our chatting to
A limited number? < Dozen? _. !# the time to do it is not a problem for me, I will be able to get back to you soon as possible _!

3_7 I told U So
Exactly how Far SeeING gets into the realm of things I don't know! D check March 2019 after 9 is my best guess ? It's odd SO the imG should
Be RED is what I think! Any idea? -. !# Not sure, _! . We'll have to get the best way to get the best of luck with the following links I'll -. I will
try to get the :" LisT ": , ALIGNMENTS events ,, & the Spin v Orb data per 94 Min { " Hour " & 1/2 ±5m ) aka (5,640,000} "Ms'$ .567e7Ms codE
Well? That  :"" .567e7Ms "": will be my Orb# ?/?/?  My guess for my S ? Maybe e4 so I think it will take 0/$  Orbs per spin ? No cents
Looks like it is not sure! Maybe the figure is A/o or o/a ? A/S S/A ? O/$ $/0 TBD 2020 2/2 Meantime check the List Link L?L alright }}}}}

3_6 I
.1 Very hard to find out what to expect! Checking _ 1:41 ":" Days v Hour's ? TBD ?  ":" _.
.2 Now U Listen ? R you stuck on 1.5H? & Min needs to make the list also -.
.3 & Besides all that I will Measure time in Milliseconds Henceforth ! Got.it!  -.
!#1 I will have to do the same? R U sure U have a good idea? Sue may not agree _!
!#2 I will send her a message via Yahoo messenger of the time idea _!
.4 For now how about waiting until I get Xandros understood better -.
.5 No point in RUshing ! -.
!#3 OK, I will send the money by Text Now it is OK, & try and get back to you soon _!
!#4 In the meantime please do the description for ALIGNMENTS events _!
!#5 I am going to have to get back with you on this _! 2:05AM

Is it 1AM W 3-6
. Diego* -. !# I am not sure _!
. Fine: I just woke up from a dream -.
.3 I got left at an art gallery in WilsonVille -.
.4 with no way to get back here to Bed in Portland
I just woke up in bed looked at the clock and it was 1AM -.
!#2 4get.it: Did you see the attachment of the far side of things? _!
!#3 I see you got the Orbital # ? 94 Min, is that correct? I will use 1 hour & 1/2 ±5min _!
.5a Sounds reasonable to me! What is next this week? #2Com is back to Xandros! -.
!#4 Not sure: Look for spin? Do the ISS solar panels rotate? Or does ISS Align with the Sun _!?
!#5 I will have to get back to you soon to discuss the details of the ALIGNMENTS _!#  #$#

3/5
Like I said, that was years ago! Now just click JD to get the answer! So I ask you now (9:15PM 3/4) what is the  :" QUESTION :" any idea?
! I will send you a copy of the time of day tomorrow _! . Oh? The time of day of what? Is this about I S S or the other thing ? I donno -.
!: Check it yourself _! . Fine (9:22) -. . 9:24 it looks like the other {Math} you know? spin & obit or is it O&S any clue? Does the I S S
Spin? Rotate? If so how? Heavy side down? Like the Moon? That brings wobble into play! ≥ or ≤ Moon ? Answers by NoOn 3/5 PLZ-.
!E I am not sure what the hell is going on with the other side of the ( I S S } maybe a place where the other droids hide? What say you? _!

9:36 OK! So you think droids may have snuck under the hood scoop and deployed to the far side, that the message?-. !: I will have to wait _!
10 NOT really. Back2 the Main Math Myth! Let me stick with Spin & Orbit, SO I can move along! The {Moon) &  (ISS] ? ORBIT? OK SO FAR?
But in opposite directions? I GUESS? I have seen it said 27 days for the Moon, but my guess is that there are numbers after the decimal,
& Those are a variable. Ha ha .. Anyway maybe Diego can come up with  facts at NoOn tomorrow (3/5) & give us a video of Is$ Far Side

0.5 Yeah? When? More A'$ ? !: I am not sure if you want me to get the answer to your Moon tail _! . Look I will bet U a half dollar .. that
The numbers behind the Moon seven is > .5 & Less than .7 if you have to have favorable odds -. !: I guess I should have the right to ask
about the possibility of joining the group, to get the answer to your accounting for the number of the time to get back to the right side _!

1 . Fine, we should have a few weeks to get a good idea of the time, twenty seven point & > 5 ≤ 7 maybe The ≤ 7 seams to me to be
more of a pain that > 5 which seams to me to be very probable -. !: Hi there, the Moon & ISS  ? Days v Hour's ? TBD ?  let me know _!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon  bout 27.32 days (a sidereal month) and one revolution relative to the Sun in about 29.53 days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_period 

https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/6505/iss-time-between-two-successive-observations-and-orbital-period        ere 94 minutes ap

10:20
Yeah ? T
I did awake about .5hr ago, about 2:30 am from the computer package dream? Call it the gen Y dream ? Me, a young man? 20-30 ,  &  2 young
Girls probably sisters about 2-4 years apart, the older already of school age, the younger not! Let me guess 5 &  8! TBC years from now. I
Thought it was PM and hurriedly prepared go to the computer room, only to see once at the window it was AM not PM so back to here4this?
The Orbital period for the Moon (see link} & that for IsS ? .Diego? Are you AV.ailable? !: Hi, I am not sure what the problem is _! . Period  OK?-.
3_4
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:42:07 pm by hirley0 »

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 10:34:12 pm »
ED 20190324
S 20190316[/shadow]
2458558                     8:20                      4  Men          ad 1911     8   F 20190315 
2458557                     8:03        7:59       3  Ix              ad 1903     7   U 20190314
2458556       8:31       8:22         8:15      2  B'en          ad 1881     6    W 2019 
2458555       8:53       8:26         8:25      1 Eb'            ad 185?     5      T 2019 
2458554                      8:21         8:16    13 __            ad 184?     4      M 20190311
2458553       @9   :31      12 Ok            ad 1846     3     $ 20190310
2458552   9:18   9:07      11 Lamat      ad 1840     2      S 20190309   
2458551   9:26   9:02      10 Lamat      ad 1830    1       F 201903 
2458550 10:55 10:51       9 Manik'        ad 1825    0      U 20190307
2458549 9:59   9:56     8 Kimi          ad 1814  19            W 20190306  Yeah not Abell
245854810:02  9:59     7 Chikchan  ad 1805  18            T 20190305
2458547 9:59   9:30      6 K'anl        ad 1785  17           M 20190304  Very Long Delays Today ?
JD     Lst:ED - 1st:Pst        Tzolk'in     ad ###   Haab (TURTLE)
2458539  9:56   9:54     11  k'ib'                       9      $ 201902    ad 1702
2458538  9:47    9:44     10  Men                       8     S 20190223  ad 1685
2458537  9:40    9:29      9 K'ayab                     7     F 20190222   ad 1673
2458536  9:25    9:24      8 B'en                         6     U 20190221    ad 1661
2458535  9:01    9:00      7 Eb                            5     W 20190220  ad 1649
2458534  9:16    9:11      6 Chuwen                   4    T 20190219
2458532 10:00   9:57                                                M 201902       ad 1627
JD         Lst:ED - 1st:Pst        Tzolk'in    (TURTLE)Haab           ad ####
2458546  9:16   9:11      5 Ak'b'al      ad 1775  16         $ 201902 
2458545  8:39   8:37      4 Ik'            ad 1756  15         S 201902 
2458544  9:26   9:24      3 Imix'        ad 1743  14         F 20190301   
2458543  9:37   9:36      2 Ajaw        ad 1731  13         U 20190228
245854210:15  10:12     1 Kawak      ad 1722  12         W 20190227 
2458541 9:30    9:26     13 Etz'nab'  ad 1717  11         T 20190226 
2458540 9:48    9:41     12  kab'an    ad 1710  10        M 20190225
2458539  9:56   9:54     11  k'ib'                       9      $ 201902    ad 1702
2458532 10:00   9:57       4 Muluk                   2    $ 20190217  ad 1581
2458531 08:39   8:38       3 Lamat                  1    S 20190216  ad 1553
2458530  9:23     9:15       2 Manik         0 KAYAB   F 20190215 (TURTLE)
2458529  9:21  -  9:15       1 Kimi                    19   U 20190214  ad 1512
245852810:39  -  10:31    13 Chikchan           18   W 20190213  ad 1506
2458527  8:27  -   8:24     12 K'an                  17   T 20190212   ad 1492
2458526  9:31  -  9:15      11 Ak'b'al               16   M 20190211   ad 1477 
JD         Lst:ED - 1st:Pst          Tzolk'in         Haab  Pax  =  (GREAT PUMA)                                                                                          

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/six-worlds-top-10-play-qatar-130344274--ten.html

2458525   8:54 -  8:37  10 Ik'           15        $ 20190210
2458524   9:52 -  9:21  9 Imix'          14       S 20190209       
2458523   8:33 -  8:30  8 Ajaw          13       F 20190208       
2458522   9:57 -  9:56  7 Kawak        12       U 20190207     
2458521   8:38 -  8:31  6 Etz'nab'      11       W 20190206     
2458520 12:35 - 12:34  5 kab'an       10      T 20190205       
2458519 10:35 - 10:09  4 k'ib'             9        M 20190204       

1st Pst   julian      Lst.ED                     Mayan # $
M 20190114  11:06   2458498  11:10    Tzolk'in Date: 9 Men                  Haab Date: 8 Muwan
T 20190115    9:27   2458499   9:36      Tzolk'in Date: 10 k'ib'                Haab Date: 9 Muwan
W 201901161:15pm 2458500 1:32pm    Tzolk'in Date: 11 kab'an           Haab Date: 10 Muwan    ad 1218
U 20190117   9:49   2458501    9:54      Tzolk'in Date: 12 Etz'nab'         Haab Date: 11 Muwan
F 20190118   8:39   2458502   9:19        Tzolk'in Date: 13 Kawak           Haab Date: 12 Muwan
S 20190119    9:11    2458503   9:12
$ 20190120   8:59   2458504    9:00 6:30-11:50PM 1/20  RAIN?
= =
M 20190121    09:58   2458505  9:59
T 20190122      8:01   2458506   8:02     Tzolk'in Date: 4 Ak'b'al             Haab Date: 16 Muwan
W 20190123    9:52    2458507   9:54      Tzolk'in Date: 5 K'an              Haab Date: 17 Muwan
U 20190124     8:05    2458508   8:10       Tzolk'in Date: 6 Chikchan        Haab Date: 18 Muwan
F 20190125    _                                                                              PAX   (GREAT PUMA)
S 20190126     8:51    2458510   8:57     Tzolk'in Date: 8 Manik'                  Haab Date: 0 Pax
$ 20190127     9:35    2458511            Tzolk'in Date: 9 Lamat                 Haab Date: 1 Pax

1st : Pst    JD       Lst:ED
M 20190128   9:17    2458512  9:28       Tzolk'in Date: 10 Muluk           Haab Date: 2 Pax
T 20190129    9:01    2458513  9:06        Tzolk'in Date: 11 Ok               Haab Date: 3 Pax
W 20190130  9:19   2458514   9:24        Tzolk'in Date: 12 Chuwen        Haab Date: 4 Pax
U 20190131   9:25    2458515   9:27      Tzolk'in Date: 13 Eb'            Haab Date: 5 Pax ad 1394
F 20190201   8:23   2458516     8:25      Tzolk'in Date: 1 B'en           Haab Date: 6 Pax
S 20190202   8:49    2458517      8:52     Tzolk'in Date: 2 Ix          Haab Date: 7 Pax
$ 20190203   8:42    2458518    8:45    Tzolk'in Date: 3 Men       Haab Date: 8 Pax

02/03 ^
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:45:48 pm by hirley0 »

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 10:50:34 pm »

3K20 5 Line Limit in effect  2:34AM

1  ¿ The date & time 3_27 7:55PM 4" 45°^WNW. ™
©2 3_20 ETA 1st pigeon 7:27 AM  G2 @7:47 = 4.  ™
©3 ¥€$: G seen, No clue about it federally R U up ™
©4 Full Moon and the song has no effective way to get it right
@5 yahoo ? & Liberal blue: hopefully in Florida @ 3:30 PM ___

3:45
3K20
.1 Diego! Would you please let me do this for K ,, & go away for the day -.
:2 ¥€$: the pigeons are not being cool! That is the only thing I can say -!
?3 My observation window is very narrow! Maybe 5°@290° ? WNW D?
&4 Let me Look: Miami : Sara yesterday & Begu today! I have to wait-.
5# until I get the results! Probably after 8 & before 10! Diego stop it!

3_18
© CAUAC and the song from Fast notepad cannot be non¢nets ™
© cocktails .¥€$-. © weeks ago I was at this point in ERA terms ™
© Do you know that today is St Patrick's™  .¥€$-. © Do tell ™
. What's your favorite -.? © cocktails ginger ale ™ . Fine -.
. I will hang up & make a recording -. © °K ™ … click …

©Sad that is my favorite ™ © Can h and the song from Kindle Android tablet get space here ™
© Do you know ™ © Can you tell us™
© cocktails ™ © Can be the song from Kindle, ™ © *CHICCHAN%™
© Do not Trade unions know the song ©¿©6:30 PM 3_17 OK ™

© Do you think it is my favorite thing ¿ ™ ©© That's what to get™
© cocktails™ ¿ © or a mystery of the brain that today is a mystery™

©  CAUAC¿ ™ ? Pineal to do no harm in the hobby of E-commerce ™
¿? Midnight
© check ¥our non¢nets calendar # ! Please !  ™ ©  ,Thanks™
12:34:56
© Aware that D thinks I should be aware of wells   finals™
Well¿I  AM not, allowed to get it right generally before the pigeons™

Yo: Pigeons earily ?7:29 & Late 7:50?/?  6:22-7:32?  No 2nd Video
Andreescu 6/4 3/6 6/4

3_16 K

3 AM My version is U R clever for Pigeon TALK ¿  Manley_hubbell
did speak with A Russian Friday 15 @ VA & Fred also! & pigeons
R due here A#502 about 1/4 till 8 (TBD) Ready? For 6 ™ weeks of
Training 3/17 - 4/27. Details as they become available. MakeUp¿

5:30 T.cell AM call turn heat on. Dream (handling lines) OVER
U COUNT=5. D.LAND 100% Ready to wright! PoD: hopefully
K¿ U say: Lobby 8:30 ? K>D , 8 ~ ¿ 7:30 project pigeons 7 6. 6up

7? Ok? For Word 4 PoD revision. 5D underdog bet placed
& TAURINE research finished. pigeons camera on ? 8alMOST

I , myself am stuck here ){K ,,, @ nothing is working ¥€™ $0Sadd:&::2

.€>15 ¥€$¿ I-. I posted an odd # ¢¿™to My2 & plan2continue2do.SO  -.
Then took the #8 up pill hill to find no one home @ door on Fridays-.

Moving For Word anyway: NAVIGATION is broken until a way is found
To get tHIS from here K.fn to elsewhere? Diego has several options
For commenting. #1 copy&past to THumb #2 use Bluetooth for share

He has other means also, they involve problems. Share from Fast.pad
USING Bluetooth to share with Kindle includes html file format which
Kindle Fast notepad cannot cope with & sending it via WiFi requires
A signal not easily found. There is one in the lobby. & had problems/15

2:34 3_16 Rev font to X.small business, to fit into A portrait frame space
SO¿ ¥€$, Things R Shaping Up.& I can begin fine tuning this nonsense.
I will begin with Venus lost, I am not sure what the score was! Looking¿
All Diego + GusB has is She won/ McHale M11&? Lost to Kerber U14
?@8

Look D if your Listening I was able to Get K on Y after MUCH MUCH Difficulties with ever device K&D&T too -@hotM

3D15
.1 I S S #'$ 15, 6:57 AM -. . To send this file to Kindle I must do it from the Blue Tooth app-
 a. If I :" SHARE ": from here via Bluetooth it arrives as .HTML  an in notepad form -.
:2 I was unable to get E14 moved as the methods to do SO did not Work -.
 B? 'cause a blue tooth exchange K to D is not currently possible
 C and my 14th efforts to E-mail failed also
3? Tired of wasting your time

4AM !# TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN, I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT ONE _!
. mostly sunny! E wind 10-. !# the best of luck _! !# to E]{ I will send you a copy of your website on the 20th_!
!# Look here _! !#  " NOT HEARD ANYTHING " about it but it's a good idea to have a " copy " to get back to_! 4:32

5AM 3}(/15\){K
. my guess is that it will be able to get a chance to look-. .in about 2 hours from now-. . Double posting is hard -.
. Looking 4:56 -. :" 14K}(15\){16K  ": My  &  ? @K.g Landscape not portrait }(/ SO I don't know how to do it-.
5:13 odd = D? .Let me know if you know & :12 East  1 time tick same song ? maybe never ending ?? -.
. I think it is clear USe K&D v E&O SO maybe K}(/o\){K v  D](\e/)[D &2 maybe this is it & MAYBE NOT-. Yeah ?5:43
About 6:30 I S S in 1/4 H? .Look D it was ©. she portrait }{ conversing with [  Landscape  ] via \?/ &  /?\ ????/

3M8
Rev 15
6:54AM(8) Maybe I solved the problem! I reshuffled the sequence  = =  = Math = even &  ISS = odd   &?15=OK D & ok K ? -.
10:20AM End of Live debate, I enjoyed it, it is time to move on to the next one D delay so today's (8) Math before I S S ?
Will be for Diego's tomorrow answer? Maybe! I noticed that dark matter appears in today's news? As 400 Billion? Haha: -.
Anyway Diego ? Million (e6) Billion (e9) Trillion (e12) ? Quadrillion(e15)? Septillion (e18) ? Correct any mistakes + continue
18 21 24 27 30 from 0 to 0 369258147  0, & 60 90 120 don't forget Google.plx at 100 -. 10:40