News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

illuminatus book summary

Started by Slarti, January 21, 2005, 11:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: horab fibslageryarrr i be sailin the seas a while plunder ye booty and whatnot arrrrr
You'll not be plundering my booty, ye scurvy dog, I'll keel hawl ya, then make ye walk the plank,  RRRRRRRRRR

Wishfarple

Quote from: eldora_avalon
You'll not be plundering my booty, ye scurvy dog, I'll keel hawl ya, then make ye walk the plank,  RRRRRRRRRR

I've got a plank ye can. . . BAD WISHFARPLE.  :smack:
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Bob the Mediocre

"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Horab Fibslager

fuck those n00bs! i haven evn lookied thar bit i tell yar it be all lies! yaarrrr!
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

yarr keep yer wenches to yerself thar lasseh, thar yer hubby get teh wrong idea now yarrr ;) :mrgreen:
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

heh i didnt slap ypu with a wench i lsapped you LIKE  a wentch  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

slaps you with a large trout insrtead

ehehe

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

ye arrr!!!!!!

/me slapps agent compassion with a wench.

yarr ye'll never make me fish fodo ye landlubber ye!

arrrrr!
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

::slaps horab with a top 10 myths episode of mythbusters. wrapped around a wrench.

Malaul

AC
I think Iliove you

IADORE that show

you ever wonder if jamie adn adam are gay lovers?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Quote from: MalaulAC
I think Iliove you

IADORE that show

you ever wonder if jamie adn adam are gay lovers?

I loved the one where they were testing whether you could get electrocuted by peeing on something and Adam was peeing the whole time.  Women don't have to worry about that.  We always pee indoors. :wink:

Adam is under suspicion, but not Jamie, which is kind of ironic on account of him having a girl's name.

DJRubberducky

Quote from: eldora_avalonWomen don't have to worry about that.  We always pee indoors. :wink:
But we don't have to if we don't want to!

http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

(I can't currently find the page with instructions on how ladies can pee standing up without one of these devices, but it exists!)
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

agent compassion

Quoteyou ever wonder if jamie adn adam are gay lovers?

Hehe I don't know, I mean, Jamie is pretty butch, but Adam....shmaybe.
He's too cute to be straight, know what I mean? ;)

Quote from: DJRubberducky
Quote from: eldora_avalonWomen don't have to worry about that.  We always pee indoors. :wink:
But we don't have to if we don't want to!

http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

(I can't currently find the page with instructions on how ladies can pee standing up without one of these devices, but it exists!)
That is hilarious, plus it looks like it could double as a dildo.

Rev Thwack

don't women already have enough things that can double as a dildo? You people have the best sex toys by far, so stop trying to stick everything you find up your cunt. I have this strong feeling that the whole reason women don't put out more is because they have too many other ways they can get off.
My balls itch...