News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Jeff Flake Hate Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, October 23, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

This thread is to capture the whining and mush-mouthing of my senator, Jeff Flake.  You may remember him as Jeff "I hate this but I have to vote for it" Flake.

He's at it again:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-sen-jeff-flake-'i-don't-know-if-i-believed'-brett-kavanaugh/ar-BBONDBD?ocid=spartanntp
Molon Lube

Cain

So, is he just attention seeking? It's the only explanation I have at this point, he simpy loves seeing his name in print.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 24, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
So, is he just attention seeking? It's the only explanation I have at this point, he simpy loves seeing his name in print.

He's trying to hedge against the backlash while still doing what he's told.
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

I don't see this guy getting anywhere by running for public office again. So, perhaps he's looking for a cabinet position. After all, this administration does have a high turnover rate.

On the other hand, FOX may give him a gig. And, CNN viewers are so sick of Santorum that they may welcome Flake as a new punching bag.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

MMIX

Wow, Flake admits to "a reasonable doubt" AFTER he votes party line. Is he thinking of a run in 2020?
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Doktor Howl

Quote from: MMIX on October 24, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Wow, Flake admits to "a reasonable doubt" AFTER he votes party line. Is he thinking of a run in 2020?

Yes.  He will be the Screamin' Howie Dean of the GOP.
Molon Lube