News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Jeff Flake Hate Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, October 23, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

This thread is to capture the whining and mush-mouthing of my senator, Jeff Flake.  You may remember him as Jeff "I hate this but I have to vote for it" Flake.

He's at it again:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-sen-jeff-flake-'i-don't-know-if-i-believed'-brett-kavanaugh/ar-BBONDBD?ocid=spartanntp
Molon Lube

Cain

So, is he just attention seeking? It's the only explanation I have at this point, he simpy loves seeing his name in print.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 24, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
So, is he just attention seeking? It's the only explanation I have at this point, he simpy loves seeing his name in print.

He's trying to hedge against the backlash while still doing what he's told.
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

I don't see this guy getting anywhere by running for public office again. So, perhaps he's looking for a cabinet position. After all, this administration does have a high turnover rate.

On the other hand, FOX may give him a gig. And, CNN viewers are so sick of Santorum that they may welcome Flake as a new punching bag.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

MMIX

Wow, Flake admits to "a reasonable doubt" AFTER he votes party line. Is he thinking of a run in 2020?
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Doktor Howl

Quote from: MMIX on October 24, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Wow, Flake admits to "a reasonable doubt" AFTER he votes party line. Is he thinking of a run in 2020?

Yes.  He will be the Screamin' Howie Dean of the GOP.
Molon Lube