News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Dear the Generalissimo Papa

Started by Uday Salazor, October 18, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uday Salazor

Papa,

After only 13 year of graduate school, you son Uday has doctorate of hookers and blow.  Diabo attend ceremony, and need the bail money. 

Uday wish only that brother Qusay live to see this day.  Is still sad about brother Qusay tragic accident.  You remember?  He shoot himself 6 times while clean gun, fall down stairs, out window, through power line, and then run over 3 time and accidentally smother under pillow.  Qusay one tough bastard.  I cry every time.

Now is set up practice in Reno.  You come visit, pimp is dead, free hookers.

Your son,
Dr Uday

Enrico Salazar

Dear Swine,

Even though most Salazorian childrens pass hooker and blow while still in the kindergarten, Papa is proud of his son any way. In own way.

There will be no visit to world biggest little city, memory of end of Stacie Q career there still to new and pain. Usually the pain is good, like memory of fistfight with Gene Rayburn which end with him lose 3 front teeth. Had always bother the Generalissimo that he have three front teeth when play as guest on Match Game. But. But. But main reason papa will be no visit is he is much busy give advice to the Trumps. As Uday will no doubt remember, papa meet him on Lifestyle of Rich and Famous in 1985 and become fast friend. You recall Papa teach him to grab by poosay, Salazorian word for gooch - he think Enrico mean vaginas, you remember we all have good laugh. Silly billionaire, how will you know if someone has hide switchblade in gooch if you pinch at vaginas? Any way, was almost close enough and so funny the Generalissimo forgive insult. Was Enrico who introduce the Donalds to "Marla Maple", or as she known today, Ann Coulter. Is good to know immortal succumbs like her, is funny.

Enrico also introduce the Donalds to new wife, who now known as Melania, but you know as aunt Chlamydia, sister of Diabo. She look good since she have obesity remove to become Ariana Grande.

Enrico important part of Trumps dictatorship today, and also busy busy busy chatting with people on 4chan. He pick name "Q" because of hilarious evil God on the Star treks. And also genius in James Bonds movies. Is good name.

NO VISIT.

AND NO BAIL FOR DIABO. SHE SHOULD DIE. AGAIN.

your papa,

In good time and bad,

Still waterproof after all these year,

Enrico Ritzibottom Salazar

Did someone say gorgeous?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on October 24, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Enrico also introduce the Donalds to new wife, who now known as Melania, but you know as aunt Chlamydia, sister of Diabo. She look good since she have obesity remove to become Ariana Grande.

:lulz:

I'm a sucker for this shit.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2018, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: Enrico Salazar on October 24, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

:lulz:

I'm a sucker for this shit.

Probably lucky Pete Davidson got out when he did.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Enrico Salazar

Did someone say gorgeous?

LMNO

Dildo Argentino

"Between P-Funk and Hirley0"

That's like the rock and the hard place, right?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis