News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Mail bomb speculation thread

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 25, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

2 new bombs - targeting Cory Booker and James Clapper.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bruno

Formerly something else...

hooplala

Wasn't Florida one of the misspelled words on the packages?

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Bruno

hooplala

Oh, Florida... what will we do with you...

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Brother Mythos

I thought the correct spelling was Floriduh.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Faust

Quote from: Emo Howard on October 26, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
They've arrested a 56 year old Florida Man.

Check out his bitchin' ride:

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/26/florida-man-arrested-in-packag.html

Hrrrm... How can I make make my Buffalo Bill rape van even more sinister?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 26, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
Oh, Florida... what will we do with you...
Detach it from the mainland and let it float into the sea?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Whoever had their money on "memelord QAnon Native American for Trump" go on and collect your winnings.

hooplala

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 26, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
Whoever had their money on "memelord QAnon Native American for Trump" go on and collect your winnings.

Yeah the Native Americans for Trump was a new one for me.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Bruno

Seriously, just look at that sweet ass van.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6321331/Suspected-mail-bomber-identified-Cesar-Altier-Sayoc.html

That guy either owned a very nice printer, or knew someone who did.

altered

News sources are suggesting that the bomb maker might not be Native American, but Filipino. I don't know if I buy that.

I was thinking "one lone knucklehead isn't likely." But it seems unlikely someone like this had any pals involved. People with vans like that don't tend to have friends as crazy as they are.

I'm waiting for the next twist of the false flag narrative where the deep state made a crazy looking right wing van to get a Trump supporter in trouble. Or it was a long con and Sayoc was never right of Mao anyway.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

hooplala

I don't think his race even matters.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 26, 2018, 07:13:42 PM
News sources are suggesting that the bomb maker might not be Native American, but Filipino. I don't know if I buy that.

I was thinking "one lone knucklehead isn't likely." But it seems unlikely someone like this had any pals involved. People with vans like that don't tend to have friends as crazy as they are.

I'm waiting for the next twist of the false flag narrative where the deep state made a crazy looking right wing van to get a Trump supporter in trouble. Or it was a long con and Sayoc was never right of Mao anyway.

This was too big to have been kept secret by more than one person, in hindsight.
Molon Lube