News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Mail bomb speculation thread

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 25, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 26, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
I don't think his race even matters.
I don't think it matters in the sense most people would. I think what it ends up being (widely considered to be by fringe loonies) will affect how the response to it goes. A Filipino man might reduce how much things escalate from here, because racist bastards will howl about immigrants being a threat to everyone.

A Native American man being responsible requires different messaging from the far right, and that messaging could lead to more (or worse) shit like this, or a sudden upswell in the number of white nationalists in the general population, depending which way it goes and how far it spreads.

That's why I'm paying attention to it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Seminole Tribe has said they have no records of him being a member, or ever working for the tribe. The delusional white man identifies as native american is going to end up being another Warren joke, unfortunately for us all.

altered

Quote from: nullified on October 26, 2018, 07:13:42 PM
I'm waiting for the next twist of the false flag narrative where the deep state made a crazy looking right wing van to get a Trump supporter in trouble. Or it was a long con and Sayoc was never right of Mao anyway.

Here we go!

https://apple.news/Ae95ZZVOiTKuzSsv9F8toWw

A "patsy," my dear spags.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Cain and QGP, right on the money.

In this surreal landscape where Trump is still president and the unprecedented is the norm, I admire your ability to cut through the bullshit.

I tip my hat to both of you.

I was sick when I posted those ramblings, though I'm not terribly confident I'd have arrived at a much more accurate guess otherwise. :asshat:

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Q. G. Pennyworth

So, who wants to play a round of "how many are still in transit?"

People named or displayed as "enemies" on nutter's van who have already gotten theirs:
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
George Soros
Tom Steyer
Eric Holder
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz*

People named or displayed as "enemies" who have not:
Michael Moore
Jill Stein
Van Jones
Nancy Pelosi
Rachel Maddow
Anderson Cooper
Al Sharpton
George Stephanopoulos
Harry Reid
Chuck Todd

altered

My guess is no more than two of the other folks will be targeted: Pelosi and Todd. And I would be surprised a little if either received one.

Some of the people who only received one might receive another, though, that was something he kept doing. I think that's more likely.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I would not be surprised if one shows up for MSNBC, whether it's Todd or Maddow or one of the regular commentators specifically.

altered

I can't see Maddow being a specified target for some reason. Something about her compared with the other targets thus far doesn't smell right. I can see a to whom it may concern at MSNBC, or one aimed directly at Todd. But Maddow just does not quite fit the bill, and I can't figure out why I have that feeling.

Bruno

I still see Sharpton hate memes from time to time, and what the hell has he even done lately?

I'll bet my Palm Pilot (slightly used) that he gets one.
Formerly something else...

altered

I would take that bet but I have nothing I could offer you if I lost. Palm Pilots are nifty though, and I want it, and I think you would lose. (The hate for him is more perfunctory right now, like the hate for Michael Moore. He's definitely not actively up in the face of the average dipshit, they just share hatememes because that's who they are.)

I think I figured out the bothersome key link of it all anyway: these went to people who are widely considered "Heads" of the conspiracy to defraud the Orange Bastard. That doesn't fit Sharpton, not quite. It more fits Todd and Pelosi. Maddow and Sharpton are more on the order of "pawns" in these guys views, gleefully following the orders of their evil globalist overlords. I think Moore might also be considered a leader in the conspiracy, but I'm not quite sure, it's been a bit.

Cain

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

CESAR SAYOC, THE Donald Trump-loving Floridian who was taken into custody in relation to pipe bombs mailed to prominent Democrats, was foreclosed on in 2009 by a bank whose principal owner and chair is now Trump's treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin.

The documents used to enact the foreclosure were signed by a prominent robo-signer and seemingly backdated. Nonetheless, the evidence was good enough for the famously inattentive Florida foreclosure courts to wave the case through. Years later, Sayoc became a supporter of Trump, who came into office and appointed a treasury secretary who ran the bank that snatched Sayoc's house.

And Soros was an investor in Mnuchin's bank.

https://theintercept.com/2018/10/26/cesar-sayoc-foreclosure-steven-mnuchin/?fbclid=IwAR1zLmRZEOuAdqKw70FhiFshxgzY5whX1s0PzSFkfBhihm_aHrXSOWdQW0g

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Cain

Quote from: Cain on October 27, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Who wants to read the alleged bomber's twitter archive?  Of course you do

https://www.scribd.com/document/391692784/full-tweet-archive-of-the-MAGA-Bomber

I'm back to June in his timeline and his feed is nothing but a litany of death threats towards public figures and gay people, interspersed with some MAGA-tier cheerleading and conspiracy theorising.  Notably he sent death threats to Biden and Holder, two people he later sent bombs to.