News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

I'm not racist

Started by chaotic neutral observer, October 29, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 21, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
But if I saw Trump, I'd still throw a rock or a dogshit or something.

Tickets to Trump rallies are free.

I'm just sayin'.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

I think it's a bad idea to do anything there unless you are the sort of person who thinks you can "win" a mosh pit.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

chaotic neutral observer

You can "win" if you bring enough friends.  Although impossible to execute in practice, the idea of a Trump rally attended entirely by his critics appeals to me.
This man lives by his ego.  Can you imagine him being booed continuously at one of his own rallies?

Claiming all the tickets to his rallies online, and then not showing up would be funnier yet (and safer), but apparently they overbook these things, so I'm not sure it's even possible to create a situation where he would be ranting at an empty stadium.

hooplala

He would never step on stage.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 22, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
He would never step on stage.
"Speech cancelled due to poor attendance" works for me too.