Nancy Pelosi hilarity 2018 2020 Here for a good time not a long time

Started by Doktor Howl, November 12, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

After kissing McConnell & Trump's asses on November 7th, she is now trying to weasel-word the fact that she plans to do nothing at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-says-democrats-approach-to-subpoenas-will-be-very-strategic/ar-BBPzGxA?ocid=spartanntp

Quote"Well, we are responsible," Pelosi said Sunday. "We are not scattershot. We are not doing any investigation for a political purpose, but to seek the truth. So I think a word that you could describe about how Democrats will go forward in this regard is we will be very strategic."

Or, more to the point, she won't allow anyone to do anything.
Molon Lube

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

Maybe we can replace her with a mannequin and a soundboard of her previous times spent spouting empty words. It would be an improvement.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.