News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Nazi Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, November 21, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

El Paso? Racism, specifically anti-Hispanic. "Invading Mexicans" etc.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on August 05, 2019, 04:25:53 PM

Would his main political orientation be considered incel?

Wasn't there like a manifesto? I mean, this practically happens everyday, I can't keep track and get them mixed up.

I don't know if he was an incel.  In high school, he got expelled for maintaining a "rape list" for women and a "kill list" for guys.  He may be just your average everyday po'bucker with anger management issues.
Molon Lube

Norman

El Paso guy was just doing what Trump wanted him to do. 

Doktor Howl

And then, from the BUT HE HAD A POINT DEPARTMENT, a little dog whistling to make sure we have another massacre or three:

https://www.apnews.com/368eb56bdd7247c0be5f5e25aae17620
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 06, 2019, 09:53:04 PM
And then, from the BUT HE HAD A POINT DEPARTMENT, a little dog whistling to make sure we have another massacre or three:

That article is so weirdly written. It feels like 3 or 4 different people wrote it with different objectives in mind (sure, the article's authors are transparently declared as two people, but i mean, beyond that).

-There's the facts voice
-There's the OMG UNSECURED BORDER voice
-There's the "were communities that trascend borders and we mutually beneficially cooperate" voice

Then there's the the voice that made the headline which is "LOL we sure are getting rid of that illegal alien hotspot"; which makes me wonder if the whole thing was an unnofficial "paid promotion" that "influencers" love to do, and the "reasonable and informative" voices are just hay thrown in just to justify sending out the racist message. I thought AP news was better than that?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on August 07, 2019, 06:53:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 06, 2019, 09:53:04 PM

That article is so weirdly written. It feels like 3 or 4 different people wrote it with different objectives in mind (sure, the article's authors are transparently declared as two people, but i mean, beyond that).

-There's the facts voice
-There's the OMG UNSECURED BORDER voice
-There's the "were communities that trascend borders and we mutually beneficially cooperate" voice

Then there's the the voice that made the headline which is "LOL we sure are getting rid of that illegal alien hotspot"; which makes me wonder if the whole thing was an unnofficial "paid promotion" that "influencers" love to do, and the "reasonable and informative" voices are just hay thrown in just to justify sending out the racist message. I thought AP news was better than that?

It is always worth remembering that the "liberal" media is owned by the most conservative companies in the world, and they have a vested interest in keeping the country as divided as possible as long as possible, then having it slide into outright fascism when the divide can no longer be kept stable.

So you get this.  AP News pushing Third Reich bullshit.  It's not a shock.
Molon Lube

Cain

Both reporters on the byline are experienced enough that this shouldn't have happened.

Sounds like a DAILY MAIL REPORTER issue, ie an editor cowardly came along and added something without identifying themselves.

The Johnny

Its like the country is an internet forum and the news are just sockpuppets flaming each other, goading passerbys into chaos, hatred and shitposting.

Like im too busy to sometimes think about stuff like this, and i fell by default on the trap that im always warning everyone about: dont attribute stupidity where maliciousness is a better explanation.

Of course, making the citizenry hate each other is a clear case of "divide and conquer". I already hated the fucking form of news and reporting, and this brings it to a whole new level.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 07, 2019, 04:04:25 PM
Both reporters on the byline are experienced enough that this shouldn't have happened.

Sounds like a DAILY MAIL REPORTER issue, ie an editor cowardly came along and added something without identifying themselves.

Until now, I hadn't seen that illness at AP.  It is in fact the reason I use AP.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I just re-read it, Cain, and it's not like an editor changed a sentence or two.  The entire article is a frantic appeal to the fear of xenophobes.  It reads like something off the fucking Daily Caller.
Molon Lube

Cain

It's extremely rare, I agree, so a troubling sign. Reuters is still my preferred choice, I haven't seen them do anything like this.

Pergamos

I read the El Paso shooter's manifesto.  He's classic Nazi, as in supports basic income and understands we need to focus on the environment and thinks the first step for both those is killing brown people. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on August 07, 2019, 06:24:08 PM
I read the El Paso shooter's manifesto.  He's classic Nazi, as in supports basic income and understands we need to focus on the environment and thinks the first step for both those is killing brown people.

This type of person views non-white people as a form of contamination, so that is absolutely consistent.

This is why we felt the need to firebomb Dresden, really.
Molon Lube

Juana

Eco fascism. Why am I not surprised.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Frontside Back

Well of-fucking-course humanity would use the Gods Holy Biblical Apocalypse as a mere political tool and squabble on about stuff they've argued on from the beginning of the time.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."