News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Nazi Thread

Started by Doktor Howl, November 21, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

From The Butthurt White Folks Department:

https://apnews.com/f81653ba84b44d67b9d76665ce26a01d

QuoteKANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Kansas City voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved removing Dr. Martin Luther King's name from one of the city's most historic boulevards, less than a year after the city council decided to rename The Paseo for the civil rights icon.

Unofficial results showed the proposal to remove King's name received nearly 70% of the vote, with just over 30% voting to retain King's name.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Ugh... I spend a lot of time trying to convince myself that humanity is approaching some semblance of sanity, then I read dirt like this and realize "Newp, not even fucking close."

Do these people understand that if there is a God she's probably black and seriously dissappointed with them? Like seriously, white people like to talk about racial purity but the funny thing is they get their traits from racial impurity from their neanderthal heritage. The closest thing to straight up racial purity is African, that's why I assume God is black, is because the first humans were black and made in God's own image, so this is only logical. I guess God was pretty serious about the whole "free will" thing because otherwise she'd say fuck it and open  the gates of hell and say "Fuck these fuckers, I tried, I really did."

Or maybe that's exactly what's actually happened. I don't know, all I know is I despise Nazis.

LMNO

Would it weird you out that the black community where the street runs is split on this issue, because no one asked the community if they wanted the street name changed in the first place?

QuoteBut those who wanted the street returned to its former name, Paseo Boulevard, heralded the result as a win for a black community that they say was ignored when the decision to change the name to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard was first made.

"Dr. King's dream is real," said Alissia Canady, a black former councilwoman who opposed naming the street for Dr. King. "And black voters won't allow anybody, black or otherwise, to disenfranchise them in Kansas City."

I'm not sure what to make of that, other than the first rule in honoring the disenfranchised is "listen to the disenfranchised."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on November 08, 2019, 08:14:43 PM
Would it weird you out that the black community where the street runs is split on this issue, because no one asked the community if they wanted the street name changed in the first place?

QuoteBut those who wanted the street returned to its former name, Paseo Boulevard, heralded the result as a win for a black community that they say was ignored when the decision to change the name to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard was first made.

"Dr. King's dream is real," said Alissia Canady, a black former councilwoman who opposed naming the street for Dr. King. "And black voters won't allow anybody, black or otherwise, to disenfranchise them in Kansas City."

I'm not sure what to make of that, other than the first rule in honoring the disenfranchised is "listen to the disenfranchised."

Wouldn't really weird me out.

But the fact remains that the ballot initiative to re-rename the street was conducted by Kansas po'buckers.

So, if the disenfranchised community is split, which ones do I listen to?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

PA's governor gives zero shits, and it's heartening to see that.

https://apnews.com/78d8999b12f440f8855d8aba171f56ee
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

It's good news! I desperately needed some, and clearly you did too.

Probably all of us did, except Doktor Howl. I hear tell that good news causes the Doktor's prostate to grow a human head that sticks out of his ass and sings Christmas songs all year long. Painful sitting too, I'd imagine, like a hemorrhoid the size of an infant.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on January 03, 2020, 04:28:16 PM
It's good news! I desperately needed some, and clearly you did too.

Probably all of us did, except Doktor Howl. I hear tell that good news causes the Doktor's prostate to grow a human head that sticks out of his ass and sings Christmas songs all year long. Painful sitting too, I'd imagine, like a hemorrhoid the size of an infant.

I am all for good news on the way to extinction of hairless primates, so long as that extinction actually takes place.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Members of The Base talk about creating a white "ethno-state," committing violent acts against African Americans, Jews and other minorities, running military-style training camps and creating improvised explosive devices, the complaint says.

They are "acceleration neo-Nazis, meaning that they want to use violence and terrorism to bring about what they see as an inevitable race war sooner," says Balgord.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/fbi-arrests-fugitive-canadian-reservist-after-tapping-into-encrypted-neo-nazi-chatroom
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Glad they finally nabbed this guy. Especially since he appeared to be intending to attend the Charlottesville rally.

If that goes off without someone dying, I'm going to be very surprised.