Author Topic: UNLIMITED Nazi Thread  (Read 318 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
UNLIMITED Nazi Thread
« on: November 21, 2018, 05:16:28 pm »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-boy-and-girls-of-white-nationalism-proud-groups-labeled-extremist/ar-BBPVJGh?ocid=spartanntp

Interesting note is that MSNBC has no problem siding with Mcginnes if antifa is the subject of a discussion (bolding mine):

The Proud Boys have became known for their unapologetic misogyny, opposition to Muslims, and violent street brawls with so-called anti-fascist groups that made headlines.

Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
Re: UNLIMITED Nazi Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:56:19 pm »
So either the PBs dissolve into factionalism and infighting because authoritarians can't function without boots to lick (likely), or a new chud wriggles his way to the top (less likely, but not impossible).

Option one is fine, option two means potentially a MORE awful person doing the provoking and shit-stirring.

Bets?

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 03:45:33 pm »
PBs are bringing down too much heat on them.  Either they're going to have to rush headlong in the arms of the GOP and play the "FBI deep state goons are persecuting us for our conservative beliefs" line (which they have been doing, but in a slightly more low key way) or they fall apart and the Soldiers of Odin profit.

nullified

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 05:20:23 pm »
The Proud Boys are too much of a known entity to just fall apart. McInnes and his creatures are famous (for some value of fame) in their circles, and I know how that kind of ego gets off on being important.

My bet is they do as Cain suggested, running to Daddy, but the real meatheads of the group start a second “unaffiliated wink-wink” group that sticks to what the PB are currently.

This kind of rabbit hole can go down infinitely with minimal losses outside the very top, and I suspect the general membership is more about stepping on people than boot licking, the authoritarianism is just an excuse. And I suspect the remainder are more inclined to see jailed leaders as martyrs to the cause than anything else.

nullified

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 09:45:37 pm »
Hey, I am just really fucking pissed right now.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/antifa-charges-california-activists-stabbing

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/09/california-police-white-supremacists-counter-protest

In a world where this was somehow happening despite things generally being run correctly, being to the left of Benito and getting approached by a cop would be reason to act in self defense right now. (It kind of still is, just not yknow... legally.)