News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

ATTN: The Criminal Scum None As Doctor Cramulus

Started by Don Coyote, January 09, 2019, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

YOU COME INTO MY TIMELINE WITH THAT FILTH :: :argh!:

LMNO

Doktor Howl

I cannot see the pic, assuming there is one.

I feel as if science has let me down.  :(
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Ever since Cramulus retired, the press has been bored and now spends all of their time manufacturing spats between royalty.  Remember back when The Professor gave them something to cry about?  They'd never stoop to imitating UK tabloids, mostly because they'd still be too busy hiring cub reporters to replace the ones that offended Cramulus with stupid questions. 

All Cramulus ever wanted was an orderly progression into the future.  And also human bacon.  Shut up.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: LMNO on January 09, 2019, 08:05:58 PM
The Goat LARP strikes again!

GOAT LARP IS SMALL CHILDREN GAME COMPARED TO HORROR HE INFLICTED UPON MINE OWN EYES

Cramulus

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 09, 2019, 08:01:36 PM
YOU COME INTO MY TIMELINE WITH THAT FILTH :: :argh!:

Full painting:

The best thing about that pillow is that I physically own it, I'm actually leaning against it right now. I saw that pic on tumblr one day, while fuckin loaded on bourbon. I laughed so hard that I had to find out more. I found a website which sold it printed on a pillow, and purchased it immediately. The next morning, when I sobered up, I forgot all about it.

A week or two later, the pillow arrived in the mail and it totally blindsided me. Laughed by BALLS off. I think that if the apartment was on fire, it's one of the things I'd grab.

Source

The painting is called "Batman Charity" and it's a take-off of this renaissance painting called Roman Charity. There are dozens of versions of it.

Here's Rubens version:

According to the roman legend, this dude was sentenced to death by starvation, just chained up in a room and left to die. His daughter was allowed to visit him, but she couldn't bring him food, so she breastfed him. This is seen as an act of super heroism. I mean, she could have been sentenced to the same thing, but also, it's gross as fuck. She really took one for the team there. But the (Super)hero connotation is probably why this painter did a Batman version of it.

This is Fine Ass Art.

Cain

None?  NONE?!

Quite frankly you get everything you deserve.