News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Noise

Started by Con-troll, February 04, 2019, 09:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con-troll

There's a plenty of people in the world who'd benefit greatly by merely learning to SHUT UP. Me included.

This tidal wave of letters we are all exposed to makes us to instictively up the volume. I cannot really connect to you, or get what you're meaning, because there's way too much to process all the time.

Indoctrination, education, shitposting, debating, discussing etc. all have become part of the same:

NOISE

Nobody can learn shit when the classroom sounds like a fucking construction site. So the brainwashing kicks in to keep people from reverting  to the older, more unhealthy layers of brainwashing.

The problem is, you cannot just brainwash people back to silence. They'll just end up listening to the next, slightly more stupid piece of shit, who didn't realise to SHUT UP. And the pattern goes until the ultimate idiot is crowned, and gets to tell everyone else what to consider about.

So speak. With a silent, slow, low, calming voice.

That kills the noise.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

altered

Quote from: Con-troll on February 04, 2019, 09:21:29 PM

So speak. With a silent, slow, low, calming voice.

That kills the noise.

I like to follow that up with yelling really loud.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Con-troll

Quote from: nullified on February 04, 2019, 09:37:45 PM
I like to follow that up with yelling really loud.

That adds beautiful contrust
And shatters earbones
Approved

Faust

*ASMR whisper* Caps lock is cruise control for coool
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Con-troll

PLEASE SPEAK UP, I CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!

supersmash2

That's a nice thinking! :eek: