News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Decentralized Eristocracy

Started by Noble, February 28, 2019, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: Noble on February 28, 2019, 10:14:21 PM
Reporting this guy just because he shits up everything.

Mobile doesn't let me use emotes, would someone kindly place a long line of laughing party hats and cigarettes?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Noble

Quote from: nullified on February 28, 2019, 10:19:41 PM

Mobile doesn't let me use emotes, would someone kindly place a long line of laughing party hats and cigarettes?
Would gladly laugh at you all you want, if you haven't come to discuss the topic at hand, why respond at all?

altered

Quote from: Noble on February 28, 2019, 10:24:11 PM
Quote from: nullified on February 28, 2019, 10:19:41 PM

Would gladly laugh at you all you want, if you haven't come to discuss the topic at hand, why respond at all?

Because things are about to be hilarious, and you're the butt of the joke here.

Maybe you don't see it yet, but I'm sure that'll all change very soon.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Noble,

I have reviewed your complaint to me about me, and given it all due consideration.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on February 28, 2019, 10:10:28 PM
Reporting roger for spamming are we.

I consider myself a nationalist, however that means Irish Nationalist: IE my nationalism is limited to wanting a united so Instead of two countries on this miserable rhumatic rock, there is one.

Should I suspend my account for a while?  :lol:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Brother, you have NO idea.
Molon Lube

Noble

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2019, 10:32:45 PM

I'd rather not, if you're a bossmandude around here, ban me faggot.

Doktor Howl

I consider myself a nationalist, however that means Irish Nationalist: IE my nationalism is limited to wanting a united so Instead of two countries on this miserable rhumatic rock, there is one.

I would call that more "kicking an occupier out."

Different matter altogether.  The French were not nationalists in WWII simply because they wanted the Nazis gone.

(This may not apply to Charles De Gaulle.)
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Noble on February 28, 2019, 10:35:13 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2019, 10:32:45 PM

I'd rather not, if you're a bossmandude around here, ban me faggot.

Given the slur, done & done.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

If anyone has any heartache over this, holler at me.

Molon Lube

altered

Aw, I was hoping he'd take a bit longer before a bannable offense. Dumbasses these days, no staying power.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on February 28, 2019, 10:37:29 PM
Aw, I was hoping he'd take a bit longer before a bannable offense. Dumbasses these days, no staying power.

Meh, he's a red pill freak.  This was going to happen sooner or later.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2019, 10:31:32 PM
Reporting roger for spamming are we.

Should I suspend my account for a while?  :lol:
Flagellate an extra twenty whips with the metal chain on top of what you would normally do each evening.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

Sure, but I can always wish they'd be a chew toy long enough to alleviate some basic boredom. Which I suppose he did, but we didn't even get to the "shitting up every thread on the forum in a horrible, stupid game of cat and mouse" stage before he failed to keep his entire ass out of his mouth.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on February 28, 2019, 10:40:40 PM
Sure, but I can always wish they'd be a chew toy long enough to alleviate some basic boredom. Which I suppose he did, but we didn't even get to the "shitting up every thread on the forum in a horrible, stupid game of cat and mouse" stage before he failed to keep his entire ass out of his mouth.

His first post was a sealion aimed at Cramulus.  You could see it coming all the way downtown.

Anyway, you can amuse yourself with this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-intel-will-call-trump-org-moneyman-allen-weisselberg-to-testify/ar-BBUdMSB?ocid=spartanntp

Big noise, coming soon.
Molon Lube