News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Decentralized Eristocracy

Started by Noble, February 28, 2019, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on February 28, 2019, 10:40:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2019, 10:31:32 PM
Quote from: Faust on February 28, 2019, 10:10:28 PM
Reporting roger for spamming are we.

I consider myself a nationalist, however that means Irish Nationalist: IE my nationalism is limited to wanting a united so Instead of two countries on this miserable rhumatic rock, there is one.

Should I suspend my account for a while?  :lol:
Flagellate an extra twenty whips with the metal chain on top of what you would normally do each evening.

Well, then, I'm going to be a busy little monkey.
Molon Lube

Al Qədic

Damn, I kind of wanted to bring up how the schmuck seemed to think of the PD's (seemingly very intentional) hypocrisy as a fault or oversight. Along with his other faux pas, that one really annoyed me. The hypocrisy and paradoxical aspects of the PD are some of my favorite parts. Oh well. Sayonara, you "Noble" fool. :lulz:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Al Qədic on February 28, 2019, 10:44:11 PM
Damn, I kind of wanted to bring up how the schmuck seemed to think of the PD's (seemingly very intentional) hypocrisy as a fault or oversight. Along with his other faux pas, that one really annoyed me. The hypocrisy and paradoxical aspects of the PD are some of my favorite parts. Oh well. Sayonara, you "Noble" fool. :lulz:

He was a concern troll.  It's inferior and sloppy, graded strictly on the word count of replies.

We have a higher standard of trolling, here.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: nullified on February 28, 2019, 10:19:41 PM
Quote from: Noble on February 28, 2019, 10:14:21 PM
Reporting this guy just because he shits up everything.

Mobile doesn't let me use emotes, would someone kindly place a long line of laughing party hats and cigarettes?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:  :fap:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on March 01, 2019, 12:28:59 AM
Quote from: nullified on February 28, 2019, 10:19:41 PM
Quote from: Noble on February 28, 2019, 10:14:21 PM
Reporting this guy just because he shits up everything.

Mobile doesn't let me use emotes, would someone kindly place a long line of laughing party hats and cigarettes?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:  :fap:

This would have been ideal hours ago.

You olden folks and your jobs and sleeping until 5pm, can't be trusted to do anything but fuck up traffic, climate and civil rights.

(This is a joke.)
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Even though I was fairly sure he was badly trolling, I was half-willing to give him a chance, on the basis that he might just be an idiot rather than disingenuous.

But then we had the "oh noes" pearl clutching over punching Nazis, trying to report Roger for spamming, being a nationalist and going outright with the faggot slur.

At least try to be subtle.

LMNO

I like asking asshats like that to politely explain their worldview, like the OP.  Not that I think there's a high probability of convincing me that the entirely farcical and contradictory so-called "hierarchy" of the POEE indicates Discordianism should be a top-down power structure, but because there's so much more to play with.

What I'm saying is that I'm mired in Cartesian Duality, and I miss DK.

LMNO

Cramulus

that's why I thanked him for the energy  :)

He pooped, and that caused the sleeping machine to wake up a little. Waking up isn't pleasant, it usually fuckin sucks. But at least it caused the gears to turn a little, and a thread came out.

:gheyforum:

in the best possible way

Con-troll

Now I kinda wanna make an account, channel all my destructive thoughts to it, and get trashed. For therapeutic purposes.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

Cramulus

it's kind of obnoxious.

there are dozens and dozens of these little threads peppering the forum history.

Somebody comes in, lectures everybody about how they don't actually get it, or aren't behaving like proper discordians

dot dot dot

claim it's all a social experiment
or chuckle to themselves about how they trolled us successfully

We all enjoy it, in a perverse way--like we enjoy tonguing a loose tooth. Nobody lost any sleep over this little "social experiment".

Faust has to clean gallons of blood off the servers already. Much faster to cut to the chase and just be sincere.

LMNO

Not sure where you're going here....  If someone didn't ask him to sum up his belief system in one post, he'd still be up in Apple Talk/Principia Discussion, doing his sea lion act and adding a thin layer of
:noob:
To the proceedings.  This way, we can clearly see where he's coming from and the thread becomes a sinkhole for all subsequent abuse, rather than spread all over.

Cain

I don't think Cram's complaining, just informing the newer crowd about how this dynamic has played out historically.

Cramulus

ah, yeah, sorry for the miscommunication. I was referring to the newbie phenomenon of coming in and telling everybody how wrong they are - we've got dozens and dozens of those throughout forum history. Was advising Con-troll that making a pissy alt for therapeutic purposes is obnoxious.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Con-troll on March 01, 2019, 02:53:58 PM
Now I kinda wanna make an account, channel all my destructive thoughts to it, and get trashed. For therapeutic purposes.

We out alt accounts that aren't funny. 

I mean, after 2003-2005, we don't have much choice.
Molon Lube