News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

This isnt new either is it?
Its the same tactic as the native American children: take them from their parents, dont teach them their native language, remove their culture.
Homogenise them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2020, 06:18:22 PM
This isnt new either is it?
Its the same tactic as the native American children: take them from their parents, dont teach them their native language, remove their culture.
Homogenise them.

Accurate.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 15, 2020, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2020, 03:52:39 PM
How can the state justify taking children from their legal guardians?
Those facilities need to be burned to the ground, and everyone working there buried beneath the ruins

You might have noticed some irregularities in the governance of the United States over the last couple of years.  We are working to determine the underlying cause.

Surely it's Obama's fault.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pergamos

I feel like Epstein is a more likely type of person to adopt the ICE kids than your typical native baby grabber.  Things are even worse than they used to be.

Cramulus


Cramulus


altered

Our universe is a parody of a parody of itself.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Juana

Today in Trump Klan related malarkey, Ivanka Trump Once Said Christian Bale in American Psycho Was Her Ideal Man

QuoteAmerican Psycho is, of course, a parody of the craven Manhattan decadence that exploded in the late '80s and early '90s, and in a way that's even weirder than the fact that Christian Bale's character brutally murdered and dismembered women. There's something fundamentally strange about being into a character who lampoons your entire way of life on top of name checking both of your parents during the movie's runtime. But it also begs the question: What don't we know about her husband Jared Kushner?
:um:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Johnny

Quote from: Juana on August 02, 2020, 03:08:12 AM
Today in Trump Klan related malarkey, Ivanka Trump Once Said Christian Bale in American Psycho Was Her Ideal Man

QuoteAmerican Psycho is, of course, a parody of the craven Manhattan decadence that exploded in the late '80s and early '90s, and in a way that's even weirder than the fact that Christian Bale's character brutally murdered and dismembered women. There's something fundamentally strange about being into a character who lampoons your entire way of life on top of name checking both of your parents during the movie's runtime. But it also begs the question: What don't we know about her husband Jared Kushner?
:um:

I think we discussed that character once in here? Anyways, its very funny and coherent that Ivanka would like a closeted and angry homosexual just like that character, like so many of her fellow republicans are.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Juana on August 02, 2020, 03:08:12 AM
Today in Trump Klan related malarkey, Ivanka Trump Once Said Christian Bale in American Psycho Was Her Ideal Man

QuoteAmerican Psycho is, of course, a parody of the craven Manhattan decadence that exploded in the late '80s and early '90s, and in a way that's even weirder than the fact that Christian Bale's character brutally murdered and dismembered women. There's something fundamentally strange about being into a character who lampoons your entire way of life on top of name checking both of your parents during the movie's runtime. But it also begs the question: What don't we know about her husband Jared Kushner?
:um:


Or why does Trump kowtow to Kushner?

Junkenstein

Quote from: altered on July 16, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Our universe is a parody of a parody of itself.

This is only official once Biden challenges idiot to a dance off.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 03, 2020, 12:37:34 AM
Quote from: altered on July 16, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Our universe is a parody of a parody of itself.

This is only official once Biden challenges idiot to a dance off.

... Given their levels of cognitive and physical decline I expect the debate (if any) to essentially be just that.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Look I want Donnie off the throne probably more than most, but Biden is causing me to doubt his ability to do that under any circumstances. I'm still voting against Trump, but I have just about had it with this ridiculous age of decline Punch and Judy show bullshit. It's clear to me now that Biden cannot help but shove his whole leg hip deep in his mouth on a regular basis. I sincerely doubt that the Democrats even want to win if out of ALL OTHER OPTIONS they have put Biden up seemingly more or less by fiat. I am pissed off. Maybe I just need to cool down, but I can't say I even want to participate in this farce. I will because the future of the most godawful, powerful nation in history is at stake, but FUCK THESE ASSCLOWNS MAN!!

Got it out of my system, but FUUUUCK...
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2020, 04:16:53 AM
Look I want Donnie off the throne probably more than most, but Biden is causing me to doubt his ability to do that under any circumstances. I'm still voting against Trump, but I have just about had it with this ridiculous age of decline Punch and Judy show bullshit. It's clear to me now that Biden cannot help but shove his whole leg hip deep in his mouth on a regular basis. I sincerely doubt that the Democrats even want to win if out of ALL OTHER OPTIONS they have put Biden up seemingly more or less by fiat. I am pissed off. Maybe I just need to cool down, but I can't say I even want to participate in this farce. I will because the future of the most godawful, powerful nation in history is at stake, but FUCK THESE ASSCLOWNS MAN!!

Got it out of my system, but FUUUUCK...

(bolding mine)

Biden won the required number of delegates, by the vote of the electorate.

I am unsure what the problem is, here.  This is how the system works.
Molon Lube

LMNO

TWJ, the Democrats are not the Leftists.  The majority of Americans, apparently, do not want radical structural change; and they chose their candidate accordingly.

I'm not saying I like their choice, but that's who the majority of Dems want.