News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 07, 2019, 10:17:38 PM
I am betting Trump helps Jones' campaign as much as they let him because Trump's a fucking petty child and that's the sort of kindergarten playground shit he plays at.

Also, Jones has his face more or less affixed to Trump's rectum.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 07, 2019, 10:47:36 PM
I am betting Trump helps Jones' campaign as much as they let him because Trump's a fucking petty child and that's the sort of kindergarten playground shit he plays at.

What!

I didn't know that. Please do tell.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 07, 2019, 11:39:29 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 07, 2019, 10:47:36 PM

What!

I didn't know that. Please do tell.

Yeah, he's about as democrat as Joe Manchin.  Jones was just bitching last week or so about how this impeachment business is so very unfair to Trump.

And his voting record is "Mitch McConnell."
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Both from MA.  Boston Strong, etc.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

OMFG what kind of Russian bullshit is this?! NO, just NO.

Cain

Bloomberg will likely split Biden's vote though, won't he?

Fujikoma

Bloomberg will likely snag it all, it's just a bit late to get started. When it would become a problem is if he ran as a third party. But who is he going to compete with in the democrat primaries?

Cain

:?

Quote from: the NY Times yesterdayPresented with Mr. Bloomberg as a hypothetical entrant into the primary, 6 percent of Democratic primary voters said they would definitely support him, while 32 percent said they would never vote for him.

Fujikoma

I guess I don't have anything to worry about. I want Warren to win but there's a lot of bullshit out there. That's part of why I freaked out when the possibility of Hillary running came up. I really wish Sanders would just drop out and endorse Warren.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 09, 2019, 12:08:28 AM
Bloomberg will likely split Biden's vote though, won't he?

Yep.  But just a sliver.
Molon Lube

Pergamos

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 09, 2019, 01:03:46 AM
I guess I don't have anything to worry about. I want Warren to win but there's a lot of bullshit out there. That's part of why I freaked out when the possibility of Hillary running came up. I really wish Sanders would just drop out and endorse Warren.

I'm also a Warren supporter, Sanders is my second favorite.  I keep seeing supporters for one or the other advocating for the other to drop out.  Really wouldn't it be better if Biden dropped out?  His health is clearly not good and he'd be a disaster against Trump, the moderates mostly support him and if we could see whether more of them support Sanders or Warren we'd get a better idea of what the general election would look like. 

Cain

Having Biden drop out would be fantastic for Warren. Between her and Sanders, she is far more likely to win moderates in the party over, especially when you consider that she herself was a Republican once, and is actually a member of the party.

Yeah, the billionaires are crying about Warren now, but they'll come around. And if they don't, fuck em.

Doktor Howl

Oh, look, Mitch "Fuck You" McConnell wants us to be more civil while he fucks us.  :lulz:

https://apnews.com/c6e8fb4b760b453fb979243389d6f7c3
Molon Lube