News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Julian Castro just dropped out of the race.
Molon Lube

Cain

This is where I say "who?" even though I know who he is, to underscore what a nonentity he has been in the race.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 02, 2020, 04:28:24 PM
This is where I say "who?" even though I know who he is, to underscore what a nonentity he has been in the race.

Yeah, this cycle's clown car crop is sorting itself out quickly.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

He's going to totally corner that Republican "OK with gays but hate Biden" vote.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Castro is a real loss for the field. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Warren/Castro ticket, but I've got a bad feeling this is coming down to Bernie and Biden

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 03, 2020, 02:24:56 AM
Castro is a real loss for the field. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Warren/Castro ticket, but I've got a bad feeling this is coming down to Bernie and Biden

Castro was never really in the field.

He had lots of interesting things to say, but he never had any actual momentum.

But I think you are correct.  Warren has lost momentum. 

THAT BEING SAID:  Doesn't matter which of the front-runners win, I'm still going to shake my ancient & vile ass out to the polling station.
Molon Lube

altered

Yeah. The main difference is:

Warren, I'll do so happily.
Bernie, I'll do so without caring much either way.

Biden, I'll do so while frothing expletives. THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN FUCKING DO?

I'll be leading with my ass and exiting with P3nt's ghostly head hanging out of my mouth like a vile, deranged parasite, cussing fit to give old people aneurysms at three hundred yards.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on January 03, 2020, 02:41:23 AM
Yeah. The main difference is:

Warren, I'll do so happily.
Bernie, I'll do so without caring much either way.

Biden, I'll do so while frothing expletives. THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN FUCKING DO?

I'll be leading with my ass and exiting with P3nt's ghostly head hanging out of my mouth like a vile, deranged parasite, cussing fit to give old people aneurysms at three hundred yards.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Juana

Buttigieg is really just "Biden, but younger and with rainbows". He needs to go away.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on January 03, 2020, 02:56:46 PM
Buttigieg is really just "Biden, but younger and with rainbows". He needs to go away.

He's worse than Biden by far.

He sold his own minority group out for a chicken sandwich on live TV.  Next to Buttigieg, Biden is Goddamn Teddy Roosevelt.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 03, 2020, 03:06:53 PM

He sold his own minority group out for a chicken sandwich on live TV.  Next to Buttigieg, Biden is Goddamn Teddy Roosevelt.
I'm pretty sure Biden, if he were young and queer, would also do that. And yes I know he sold us out for that fucking sandwich. I ugly laughed bc I TOLD all my queer friends who liked him that he was a piece of shit.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on January 03, 2020, 03:15:22 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 03, 2020, 03:06:53 PM

I'm pretty sure Biden, if he were young and queer, would also do that. And yes I know he sold us out for that fucking sandwich. I ugly laughed bc I TOLD all my queer friends who liked him that he was a piece of shit.

Biden would harm them, but for their own good.  He is the classic example of paternalism.  Buttgieg is just a weasel.
Molon Lube

Juana

He's Chuck E. Cheese's humansona. 🤷

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube