Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pergamos

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2020, 08:12:07 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on April 12, 2020, 07:54:51 PM
, it's just the opposite of extictionism, which also doesn't work.

IS THAT A FUCKING CHALLENGE?

:whack:

Absolutely. 

Doktor Howl

"There is no greater concentration of Democrat establishment than Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton together," Brad Parscale, Trump's campaign manager, said in a statement. "Both of them carry the baggage of decades in the Washington swamp and both of them schemed to keep the Democrat nomination from Bernie Sanders."

https://apnews.com/8edea40a927c9fe6c92f412551525b7d

Trying to tell the difference between bernie bros and Trump's campaign manager.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 28, 2020, 09:56:22 PM
ok, but he's not wrong

I give up.  Fuck it.

Have Trump for another 4 years, that will teach everyone that didn't vote for bernie.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I swear to god, half the people I know are rolling around in a grotesque wank fest of hipster validation.

Learned my fucking lesson.  Smash the progressives right out of the gate.  They're worse than fucking useless.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm voting for Biden, but not because I like him.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 28, 2020, 10:12:42 PM
Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm voting for Biden, but not because I like him.

Sounds familiar.  I mean, he behind Sanders in my person ranking.  I went Harris, Warren, Sanders, The Boston Strangler, Pete, Donald Trump's turds, Gabbard.

But "I'm going to vote for him, but I think I'll spend the next 6 months talking him down" is half of what happened last time.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's also not accurate.  Bernie Sanders suspended his campaign because he didn't have the votes, not because Biden and Clinton plotted against him.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

What's amazing about all of this is, last primary, I got called a racist and a Nazi AND a libertarian because I was voting for Bernie Sanders.

And nobody here said shit.  But now it's SAINT BERNIE and how fucking dare I.

:whack:

The entire world can kiss my ass today.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Ok cool, Biden is not Trump and therefore cannot be criticized

I don't even get to vote in a primary (NY cancelled it), so I need to stop 'wanking' and get in line, for the good of the party

Whatever biden does, heart reacts only, got it  :thumb:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 28, 2020, 10:32:04 PM
Ok cool, Biden is not Trump and therefore cannot be criticized

I don't even get to vote in a primary (NY cancelled it), so I need to stop 'wanking' and get in line, for the good of the party

Whatever biden does, heart reacts only, got it  :thumb:

No, no, he's from teh swamp and we gotta drain the swamp.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

i just had a very peaceful live stream FB nature walk with Vermin Supreme. I'm voting biden by arrangement with Q.G. who will vote Vermin for me in her non battleground state, but a Wisconsin vote for Biden matters.

I got chewed by my ex gf a bit for using my meme powerz, poetry, and social media reach for promoting a "madman" instead of trying to convince folks to vote Biden. Thing is that He's an ANARCHIST making a political compromise to get on the Libetarian ticket. He will naturally draw BOTH fringes, but much moreso the fringe right. Votes for Vermin erode Trump's base. Vermin on the debate stage will be the best shit that ever happened in a no-win scenario, IMO. I feel that I'm doing the right thing and ALSO fucking Trump far more than Biden. I detest Biden and what he represents. I HATE TRUMP AND HIS BACKERS WITH EVERY LAST ROTTEN, SUFFERING, SPITEFUL OUNCE OF MY BEING. so... I will vote Biden and continue to udermine the fringes.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 28, 2020, 10:48:26 PM
i just had a very peaceful live stream FB nature walk with Vermin Supreme. I'm voting biden by arrangement with Q.G. who will vote Vermin for me in her non battleground state, but a Wisconsin vote for Biden matters.

I got chewed by my ex gf a bit for using my meme powerz, poetry, and social media reach for promoting a "madman" instead of trying to convince folks to vote Biden. Thing is that He's an ANARCHIST making a political compromise to get on the Libetarian ticket. He will naturally draw BOTH fringes, but much moreso the fringe right. Votes for Vermin erode Trump's base. Vermin on the debate stage will be the best shit that ever happened in a no-win scenario, IMO. I feel that I'm doing the right thing and ALSO fucking Trump far more than Biden. I detest Biden and what he represents. I HATE TRUMP AND HIS BACKERS WITH EVERY LAST ROTTEN, SUFFERING, SPITEFUL OUNCE OF MY BEING. so... I will vote Biden and continue to udermine the fringes.

If the primary goal is getting rid of Trump, I can agree with the sentiment whole-heartedly, if not with the methodology.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 28, 2020, 11:05:58 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 28, 2020, 10:48:26 PM

If the primary goal is getting rid of Trump, I can agree with the sentiment whole-heartedly, if not with the methodology.

I'm not sure It's going to prove as effective as I hope, but It's achievable and FUN. I am not at all able to heal the rifts and unify the Dems, but I CAN sew Discord on the right. I'm open to any better ideas. This is all I have got.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

It's not false that Bernie got fucking shafted this go around. I wasn't even that invested in him (Warren gal myself) and Iowa was a clusterfuck so bad I had to say "wow, they wanted to prove the 2016 Bernie conspiracy theorists right". And they didn't stop doing it.

It IS false to put that on Biden (I don't think he's competent enough) or Hillary (too busy huffing her own farts). All the bullshit I witnessed benefitted Buttigieg, who is also exactly the sort of psychopathic prick to pull that bullshit. Anything that happened after he left the race has been pretty sane, Illinois aside (and I think that was Biden being senile rather than intentional ratfuckery).

The truth is that despite Biden being a senile moron and a moral void, he's our best bet. And so long as they don't let his VP pick be a goddamned Republican like he's been trying to float, the end result will be better than four more years of an out and out malicious clown.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.