News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

I dunno, did he lasso a cowboy with his dick against his will? We only support consensual activities at Ram Ranch.

altered

I keep forgetting it's you, because you're such a forgettable moron when you aren't smearing your feces on the screen. Can you go be a waste of good bandwidth and time somewhere else? You can come back when literally anyone but you gives a single rancid fuck what you have to say.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

You know, if you had a point to make, you could point me to something I missed so that I might inform myself, instead, you choose to, shit on me. I understand it's a custom to shit on people here, but the scat-fixation goes deep. I'd like to understand. I am a moron, I've never claimed otherwise, but I'd like to educate myself. You do your cause no favors if you choose to, instead of offer wisdom, offer more shit-flinging. Sure I started it, but I'm waiting for you to come along with an answer that can help me fill the holes.

EDIT: In other words, let me know what I'm missing so I can understand you. Present me with well-reasoned arguments with links. Granted I'm asking a lot, and while I read constantly, I miss a lot in the sea of garbage that we're currently wading in, so I would appreciate some help here. I have spent part of today reading about how much of a liar Tara Reade is, I'm not going to say it's a smear campaign but really, should serial liars be without recourse when it comes to seeking justice?

But resorting to teenager arguing tactics paints you more and more like the republicans. Please tell me it's not just a matter of time before you embrace name-calling to make a point, oh wait!.. except, I know you have points, and I want to review the information myself, so if you could lend me a hand because under the current climate, the barrage of bullshit as it is, I would greatly appreciate being given an alternate perspective beyond "get dunked on".

EDIT2: Though I believe she should face some serious prison time for the damages she's caused as an expert witness.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 22, 2020, 11:03:50 PM

I really want to tell people to vote Biden, I do. But I fucking can't.

Okay.  Then this is the forever normal.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 03:51:59 AM
You know, if you had a point to make, you could point me to something I missed so that I might inform myself, instead, you choose to, shit on me. I understand it's a custom to shit on people here, but the scat-fixation goes deep. I'd like to understand. I am a moron, I've never claimed otherwise, but I'd like to educate myself. You do your cause no favors if you choose to, instead of offer wisdom, offer more shit-flinging. Sure I started it, but I'm waiting for you to come along with an answer that can help me fill the holes.

EDIT: In other words, let me know what I'm missing so I can understand you. Present me with well-reasoned arguments with links. Granted I'm asking a lot, and while I read constantly, I miss a lot in the sea of garbage that we're currently wading in, so I would appreciate some help here. I have spent part of today reading about how much of a liar Tara Reade is, I'm not going to say it's a smear campaign but really, should serial liars be without recourse when it comes to seeking justice?

But resorting to teenager arguing tactics paints you more and more like the republicans. Please tell me it's not just a matter of time before you embrace name-calling to make a point, oh wait!.. except, I know you have points, and I want to review the information myself, so if you could lend me a hand because under the current climate, the barrage of bullshit as it is, I would greatly appreciate being given an alternate perspective beyond "get dunked on".

EDIT2: Though I believe she should face some serious prison time for the damages she's caused as an expert witness.

You don't want dick slapped on your forehead, don't run around demanding it.

Seriously, you're an asshole to everyone 75% of the time, why the hell are you upset that it comes back at you?  Action/reaction, it's how the fucking universe operates and you aren't excepted from this. 

If you want to be a prick, be a prick, but for god's sake, stop fucking whining about the results.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Vote Biden is a no-fucking brainer. He has his issues but he also has the backing of a large organization, is willing to listen to advisors, can cross the aisle to work with conservatives, and most importantly, ISN'T Trump. My Jamaican friend knows a thing or two about corruption from her home country, and tells me "America will not survive four more years of Trump, not as we know it anyway." and I'm inclined to think this is right.

I'm not whining, Dok, I want to understand. There's a lot that I apparently missed in the constant, blazing shit-storm our country has been and I'm really wanting to learn what I missed.

EDIT: I think the most crucial piece is who his VP is, I don't expect him to make it four, much less eight years before he goes full-on crazy-town.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 04:31:33 AM
Vote Biden is a no-fucking brainer. He has his issues but he also has the backing of a large organization, is willing to listen to advisors, can cross the aisle to work with conservatives, and most importantly, ISN'T Trump. My Jamaican friend knows a thing or two about corruption from her home country, and tells me "America will not survive four more years of Trump, not as we know it anyway." and I'm inclined to think this is right.

I'm not whining, Dok, I want to understand. There's a lot that I apparently missed in the constant, blazing shit-storm our country has been and I'm really wanting to learn what I missed.

You are looking for something that isn't there.  There is no fucking point.  The USA's portion of the World Health Organization's funding just went to Franklin fucking Graham.  The US is going to start testing nukes again.  No shit.  We are.  Trump has decided that churches are essential during a plague, and people get paid to rat out people that try to stay home from high-risk jobs.  People are dying from COVID19 at a faster rate than they did from the Spanish American flu, and we're "reopening".  Those brown folks are still in cages, while Michael Flynn gets released from prison because of the risk of contagion.  The president is evil, and his opposition is flaky and says weird shit whenever the weasels in his head tell him to.  And he's the BETTER option. 

Meanwhile, assholes who supposedly oppose Trump spend all their time opposing the dems because their favorite didn't win the primary, which makes us just as fucking stupid as the lib dems in the UK.  They snivel and they fucking cry about Biden, because they'd *really* rather have Trump to punish us all for not "feeling the bern."

So fuck you.  There is no goddamned point.  This is 21C America, and you'll fucking like it.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2020, 04:26:38 AM
Quote from: altered on May 22, 2020, 11:03:50 PM

I really want to tell people to vote Biden, I do. But I fucking can't.

Okay.  Then this is the forever normal.

To be clear: not for lack of trying. There is no good argument I can make in favor of him independent of our current shitshow, and that's what these bastards want. I'm giving up on trying to sell people on him because those I have access to either will already do it or I have nothing to give them. It sucks.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

I think it's time we really took a long, hard look at executive privilege, it's long  past that point really. I did see the thing about nuke testing, I was quite dismayed about that, not because nuke testing overall, which is, bad, but because of the strain it will put on alliances we've worked decades to forge. It's ugly. I don't like it. Even voting against Trump won't fix the underlying problem, because even if we defeat the bastard another Republican may win again in eight years, and those privileges, will still be there, because we've been expanding presidential power up until this point, and no talking points on either side argue for reigning it in.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 04:45:13 AM
but because of the strain it will put on alliances we've worked decades to forge.

Which is the entire point of the exercise.

QuoteEven voting against Trump won't fix the underlying problem,

Leaving a burning house won't help, because it won't fix the underlying flammability of buildings.
Molon Lube

altered

Helping other people leave a burning house especially won't help because then people will assume burning buildings aren't dangerous.

Fujikoma

Yeah, this pandemic is already... we're gonna get banned from every other country, there is no escape... maybe it won't mutate like the flu but if it does Americans will not be welcome anywhere. Fuck, this shit is completely FUBAR. I can't believe anyone thought this was a good idea, but more than %40 of the american population apparently thought it was. Welcome to Erf.

My burning house is completely safe and totally worth $400k.

Fujikoma

Well, silver lining is when all the old die off all the QVC, Benny Hinn watching seniors won't be voting. That's not a silver lining, some of them are people who may be dear to you. Nobody deserves to die but perhaps this is really the unbridled vengence of God for our failings.

altered

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 05:02:47 AM
Well, silver lining is when all the old die off all the QVC, Benny Hinn watching seniors won't be voting. That's not a silver lining, some of them are people who may be dear to you. Nobody deserves to die but perhaps this is really the unbridled vengence of God for our failings.

This is horseshit, because it's impacting disadvantaged people more. The rich white boomer vote will remain strong. The society we live in has the virus death toll split on racial and socioeconomic lines more than it does age. Please shut the fuck up.

Fujikoma

Yeah, the rich people can afford hydroxychloroquine and a shot of bleach to wash it down.