News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

I'm 30 years old. I am infinitely more likely, WHILE taking far more precautions, to die of a COVID stroke than the emperor of cheez-wiz is.

WHY?

Because I'm fucking poor. You can't effectively socially distance without a home, you can't get good early treatment without insurance, and you can't fucking fix any of that without a fuckton of money. Recurring payments of money. Income.

Go blow a dead goat.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

You think I'm rich? Haha... guess again. I could have a stroke too, but you'd like that so I won't do it.

altered

What you have to love about Fujikoma is his tendency to literally make shit up before your very eyes the moment he realizes he's a sack of human garbage, in the hopes that no one else recognizes it.

If he wasn't worthless at learning lessons, I'd say he learned it from DJT.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Jesus, don't demonize me like that, I have feelings.

EDIT: Honestly, all you guys do is call me a sack of crap, which is fine, it may even have a basis in reality... but honestly, I think you're more hooked on "winning" in any given situation to know what making a logical point is. Howl makes a point. His point is he's a dick and he's enjoying the chaos. I can respect that. You stand on moral platitudes and fail to see how you undermine any points you're trying to make.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 05:02:47 AM
Well, silver lining is when all the old die off all the QVC, Benny Hinn watching seniors won't be voting. That's not a silver lining, some of them are people who may be dear to you. Nobody deserves to die but perhaps this is really the unbridled vengence of God for our failings.

That was passive AND aggressive in the same post.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 23, 2020, 05:20:25 AM
What you have to love about Fujikoma is his tendency to literally make shit up before your very eyes the moment he realizes he's a sack of human garbage, in the hopes that no one else recognizes it.

If he wasn't worthless at learning lessons, I'd say he learned it from DJT.

He is Rong's padawan.
Molon Lube

altered

You respond with stupid homophobic nonsequitur, and get mad that I didn't explain to you. You get an explanation and a request to shut the fuck up and make a shit post implying I'm wrong. You get told in no uncertain terms exactly how you are wrong, with a single angry fuck you line at the end, and you MAKE SHIT UP about what I said so you can feel like you're bigger and badder than me.

What level of kowtowing would make you feel I deserve to speak, pigboy? At what point have to been obeisant enough to tell you you're saying idiotic bullshit?

When you're a nonstop disrespectful little fucking punk who lies when you get caught in a corner and plays the victim when the heat gets too high, what level of kindness does everyone have to show you before they can tell you to just shut the fuck up because you never contribute positively to any discussion you insert your whole stinking ass into?

EDIT: Above aimed at Fujikoma.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 05:21:57 AM

EDIT: Honestly, all you guys do is call me a sack of crap, which is fine, it may even have a basis in reality... but honestly, I think you're more hooked on "winning" in any given situation to know what making a logical point is.

No.  It's just hate.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Wow, you got that Big Dick Syndrome. I feel for you. Look Altered, I've been where you are, not in the middle of an epidemic, so I haven't really been there. I'd like to say it's going to all magically get better, but shit is bad right now, and we're all stuck with this shit.

What homophobia do you speak of?

Fujikoma

If it was the reference to Ram Ranch I think that song made more people gay than it inspired to hate, and if it was about Buttiegeg you already called me an idiot for saying he would be a decent candidate, that's why I was assuming I missed something big, and maybe instead of abuse you could show me what the matter was.

altered

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 05:39:03 AM
Wow, you got that Big Dick Syndrome. I feel for you. Look Altered, I've been where you are, not in the middle of an epidemic, so I haven't really been there. I'd like to say it's going to all magically get better, but shit is bad right now, and we're all stuck with this shit.

What homophobia do you speak of?

I asked a question and there's no answer here. Let me rephrase:

Where the fuck do you get off saying I'm too mean to you and some kind of moral hypocrite when you literally make shit up about what I was saying then pretend you have the standing to lecture me?

EDIT: to show not only the question but proof Fuji fucking saw it and understood it.  :lulz:

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 05:52:16 AM
*puts his shoes on his head and wanders out*

You want some sort of Zen answer? Why do you think I'm lecturing you? Is it because I don't immediately suck your dick? You have to buy me dinner first my dude.

[...snip...]

But I ask you this, supply me with quotes where I said what you accuse me of so I can address it, and if I'm in the wrong I will apologize.

Faust

Quote from: altered on May 23, 2020, 02:32:26 AM
I think the problem might be that accelerationism is more or less becoming the default.

I've made that argument. I've made it here, in fact. The problem is they say (and I don't disagree though I think they have little to base it on) that putting the brakes on will make people say we didn't need all that nonsense anyway and we can do without it... Then the brakes fail and we are back in free fall with nothing (that they care about: mutual aid groups can do a shit ton for disadvantaged people like me when everything isn't on fire) having been done.

They want to keep momentum for change while they have it. Which makes sense, if you ignore that there are bodies tied to the rails of their fucked up train ride.

The inherent premise that is flawed in accelationism is that that momentum is two ways. Social progress is hard won on every single front. 4 years of backsliding can be twenty years of restoration.
There's also the concept that if things get bad enough, it leads to radical change. Once again a dangerous concept if flawed, instead of accelerating towards some large social shift it may just be consolidating the enemies position and giving up the defenses that keep from indenturing everyone in servitude for the next century
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

Quote from: Faust on May 23, 2020, 05:45:48 AM
Quote from: altered on May 23, 2020, 02:32:26 AM
I think the problem might be that accelerationism is more or less becoming the default.

I've made that argument. I've made it here, in fact. The problem is they say (and I don't disagree though I think they have little to base it on) that putting the brakes on will make people say we didn't need all that nonsense anyway and we can do without it... Then the brakes fail and we are back in free fall with nothing (that they care about: mutual aid groups can do a shit ton for disadvantaged people like me when everything isn't on fire) having been done.

They want to keep momentum for change while they have it. Which makes sense, if you ignore that there are bodies tied to the rails of their fucked up train ride.

The inherent premise that is flawed in accelationism is that that momentum is two ways. Social progress is hard won on every single front. 4 years of backsliding can be twenty years of restoration.
There's also the concept that if things get bad enough, it leads to radical change. Once again a dangerous concept if flawed, instead of accelerating towards some large social shift it may just be consolidating the enemies position and giving up the defenses that keep from indenturing everyone in servitude for the next century

That's precisely it. It fucking sucks that the enemy can make a hundred strides for every back breaking tug on the rope we can offer, but humans are pattern matching machines and fear change once they're comfortable, because change maybe means not being as comfortable.

But you can't explain that to them. Left-accelerationists are stuck on "but it isn't fair" rather than "then what do we do about it?".

Fujikoma

*puts his shoes on his head and wanders out*

You want some sort of Zen answer? Why do you think I'm lecturing you? Is it because I don't immediately suck your dick? You have to buy me dinner first my dude.

You do not know where I come from, or what I've been through, you also likely do not want to know. What I do know is you're currently dealing with being homeless, that sucks, I know, I've been there... I've been without any sort of income for years in the past. It's much less than ideal, under ordinary circumstances it would be freedom, under current circumstances it's a nightmare. I am no longer dealing with those circumstances, but it was difficult to reach that point. It took a lot of patience, and it... I swear I just saw a cosmic ray zip through my eyeball... anyway, what? Right. Your situation, I feel for you. You can call me a hot sack of garbage but I know what it's like, and that will not change if you call me a hot sack of garbage.

But I ask you this, supply me with quotes where I said what you accuse me of so I can address it, and if I'm in the wrong I will apologize.

altered

I refuse to get swept up into getting receipts. It's in the thread, you can find it. If someone else tells me they have no clue what I mean, different story. But I will not run errands for you.

I am waiting for my answer.