News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on July 13, 2020, 04:11:06 PM
Does he though? I remember out of horror looking up the voting demographics for who would want to vote trump in and he had a not insignificant support base in the African American community, I remember being surprised by it because I cant see any good reason for a black person to vote for trump other than as a protest vote. It was one of the reasons trump paid off /blackmailed whatever Kanya out of running in 2016, so he wouldn't divert votes from him

Trump has 3% of American blacks, and blacks are 13% of the country.
Molon Lube

Faust

Yep,  the polls I saw were either opinion polls or total bullshit.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/
Kanye wont do anything but increase his chances of being reelected
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

I will believe this isn't just a promotional stunt when he actually appears on a state ballot.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/09/can-kanye-west-actually-make-it-on-the-presidential-ballot/

Quotethe music superstar has already missed filing deadlines for independent candidates in Indiana, Texas, Maine, New Mexico and North Carolina.

Additionally, West faces fast-approaching deadlines in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Utah and Wyoming.

QuoteSpeaking to Billboard, an FEC spokesperson said West did not appear to have filed any paperwork to declare his candidacy or get on the ballot.

QuoteAdditionally, West will need to quickly gather tens of thousands of signatures from nearly every state across the country in order to gain "ballot access."

Currently, West has not built a campaign infrastructure and has hired no staff. His two notable supporters are superstar wife Kim Kardashian and Tesla CEO Elon Musk.

QuoteAs for how he will get to the Oval Office, West believes it is all in the hands of God.

"Let's see if the appointing is at 2020 or if it's 2024 — because God appoints the president. If I win in 2020 then it was God's appointment. If I win in 2024 then that was God's appointment," he said.

Doktor Howl

Remember when I used to refer to 20C as "the century of madness"?  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

Does Kanye have a tour or new album or hell even a book coming up anytime soon?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 13, 2020, 06:13:45 PM
Does Kanye have a tour or new album or hell even a book coming up anytime soon?

New album, I believe.
Molon Lube

Cain

Ah, well there we go, then.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 13, 2020, 06:11:40 PM

Theres a hypothesis that we are all in a simulation run as an experiment some celestial being.
In 2016 someone pulled the RAM out, it bluescreened and we are now being guided by celestial beings unpaid intern

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on July 13, 2020, 06:16:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 13, 2020, 06:11:40 PM

Theres a hypothesis that we are all in a simulation run as an experiment some celestial being.
In 2016 someone pulled the RAM out, it bluescreened and we are now being guided by celestial beings unpaid intern

I will occasionally run programs in manners which are intended to fail, to expose errors and ways to do things better.

Molon Lube

Cain

Bethesda won the contract to handle behind-the-scenes programming, pathfinding and NPC packages.

altered

Quote from: Cain on July 13, 2020, 06:17:39 PM
Bethesda won the contract to handle behind-the-scenes programming, pathfinding and NPC packages.

Bullshit. It was Obsidian, because the failures don't make any logical sense and when things work you can't even see the rough edges.

Bethesda fails stupidly, and exposes what they did wrong to everyone.
Obsidian gets 2/3rds of the way through a standup job and then gets forced to rush to release. Which is why it's getting WORSE.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

yeah, people are likely refusing to wear masks because it breaks the speechcraft mini-game

Faust

How can the state justify taking children from their legal guardians?
Those facilities need to be burned to the ground, and everyone working there buried beneath the ruins

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2020, 03:52:39 PM
How can the state justify taking children from their legal guardians?
Those facilities need to be burned to the ground, and everyone working there buried beneath the ruins

You might have noticed some irregularities in the governance of the United States over the last couple of years.  We are working to determine the underlying cause.
Molon Lube