News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Taxonomy Schmaxonomy

Started by Goddess Eris, March 01, 2019, 09:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

I exclusively eat the imported krokodile-infused russian meat that they sell at my local mercado... preferably put into a chicharron torta with a diet coke on the side, cause im watching my figure.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

Quote from: The Johnny on March 05, 2019, 10:53:11 AM

I exclusively eat the imported krokodile-infused russian meat that they sell at my local mercado... preferably put into a chicharron torta with a diet coke on the side, cause im watching my figure.

SEE, CNO? This is how you eat meat sustainably!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Con-troll

How long a carnivorous plant has to be without eating to become vegan?
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

LMNO

Quote from: Con-troll on March 05, 2019, 05:30:11 PM

As any vegan will tell you (at length), veganism isn't what you do, it's who you are, man.

altered

Quote from: LMNO on March 05, 2019, 05:48:40 PM

As any vegan will tell you (at length), veganism isn't what you do, it's who you are, man.

This is why if you have to eat an adult human, you might as well go vegan.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Con-troll

Quote from: nullified on March 05, 2019, 05:59:42 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 05, 2019, 05:48:40 PM

This is why if you have to eat an adult human, you might as well go vegan.

Dunno about that, as most Vegans become part of the Veganic cult against their will by being born as a poor farmer in a third world country. I'd still rather eat cannibals. For the irony.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.