News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

A Parable (just for funsies)

Started by IntentionallyLeftBlank, March 23, 2019, 08:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

"Call Your Girlfriend" has more of the "Dancing On My Own" vibe.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on March 25, 2019, 07:09:30 PM
"Call Your Girlfriend" has more of the "Dancing On My Own" vibe.

Dancing On My Own is still my favorite because it's this dance tune with a good beat and her vocals are amazing and then you realize that she's stalking someone and it all goes horribly wrong.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

And Call Your GF is the very model of a narcissist.

I think she builds her songs around a central point, all of which are profoundly creepy.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

ahhhh now I know who this is!

welcome back, yo
          /
:saddam:

IntentionallyLeftBlank

Quote from: Cramulus on March 26, 2019, 05:37:25 PM
ahhhh now I know who this is!

welcome back, yo
          /
:saddam:

Ty Prof. I might get around to contributing something worth while.
No Signature

Fujikoma

I'd hoped to contribute to this conversation, but you're all horribly evil people.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on March 30, 2019, 11:19:28 PM
I'd hoped to contribute to this conversation, but you're all horribly evil people.

Comes from accepting Cramulan philosophy.  I warned you fuckers about him, but you could only see the mustache.
Molon Lube

altered

After I accepted Cramulan thought, my scalp opened up at the top of my head and got a terrible fungal infection that slowly turned my entire body a hideous inflamed purple color. My skin falls off in patches in sunlight, and I am permanently hunched over so severely it looks like I was folded in half and creased at the waist. I have a snout like an anteater and my chin fell off weeks ago.

This can happen to you too, all you have to do is one hit.

Or you can be a /square/ like Dok Howl.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

After reading Albert Cramus, i became apathetic and shot some people at the beach because i was bored and having heatstroke.

So i got jailed and now im waiting for my execution. My guillotining will be exciting tho!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on March 31, 2019, 07:17:36 AM
After I accepted Cramulan thought, my scalp opened up at the top of my head and got a terrible fungal infection that slowly turned my entire body a hideous inflamed purple color. My skin falls off in patches in sunlight, and I am permanently hunched over so severely it looks like I was folded in half and creased at the waist. I have a snout like an anteater and my chin fell off weeks ago.

This can happen to you too, all you have to do is one hit.

Or you can be a /square/ like Dok Howl.

ETA:  What the fuck, why didn't that file just display?
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Cramulus

Fujikoma

I once donned the mustache... it was a dark and terrible time.