News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

He Was

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 09, 2019, 05:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

If anyone's in Boston or wants to make the trip, we're doing a thing for him on May 25th. Dodgeball and Kraft Dinner are on the docket.

altered

If I can make it, I will. Plan on it not happening, but I'll make a solid effort.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 07, 2019, 05:58:01 PM
If anyone's in Boston or wants to make the trip, we're doing a thing for him on May 25th. Dodgeball and Kraft Dinner are on the docket.

I wish.

I loves me some dodgeball.
Molon Lube

altered

For my part, I have learned that I stand a solid chance of actually being able to make it. I'll keep you posted by text, QGP, but I should have updates on the 14th. Michigan seems to have my back, damnedest thing.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I could have been pregnant right now if I told him
If I offered
If he asked
I could have been on my way to a different life
With my children on their wild trajectories
With my husband provided for
Everything new
And he would still be alive

I could have gone north if I'd gotten that passport
If I saved up
If he'd paid
I could have seen the cottage myself
With him smiling uncontrolably
With the sun rising in the mist
Everything new

I could have saved him if I'd just talked one more time
If I reached out
If he called
I could have been waiting for him to arrive
With his luggage and his crazy schemes
With my husband by my side
Everything as it should be

Q. G. Pennyworth

For the record: I did actually look up the average temps. Every time I have a bad day with this the weather drops back to where it was when he died.