News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Russian/Armenian officials attempt to stamp out EMO threat.

Started by Bruno, December 27, 2010, 01:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zagreus

Emo has even reached Brasil (where I live and where I was born). Though here the mass media and right-wing people seem to like it.
Guess emo people are easier to be controlled.

Jasper

The gene pool defense is kind of shocking.  Aren't we, as a world, ready to learn some history and stop trying the whole "government sanctioned eugenics" thing?

Bruno

Quote from: Sigmatic on January 09, 2011, 07:25:52 PM
The gene pool defense is kind of shocking.  Aren't we, as a world, ready to learn some history and stop trying the whole "government sanctioned eugenics" thing?

To me, it sounded like the person saying that just doesn't understand science.
Formerly something else...

Jasper

Arguments for the misuse of bad eugenics is just as damaging as the misuse of "correct" eugenics.

Fujikoma

Cain

I'm glad you agree with that hot take from 8 years ago.

Bruno

He's got a lot of catching up to do.

Also, this is from before I became a member of the Emo faith, lol.

Fujikoma

Wow, it WAS 8 years ago, fuck, usually I try to check the dates, but sometimes I just forget what year it is. Yeah, Howard, I have a lot of catching up to do. That was incredibly stupid of me and I apologize.

Bruno

Pfft, no skin off my nose. It's nice to hear the pitter patter of little feet around here. You don't seem to be a fuckhead or anything.

Fujikoma

A lot of people seem to think otherwise, I won't say they're wrong, but it's not my intention to hate on anyone.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Fujikoma on December 27, 2010, 02:01:06 AM
That's absurd. I'm not much of a fan of any kind of punk (though I will admit that I've heard some that I like), but still... The crazy thing is this kind of rationalization of the invasion of privacy is not so foreign as it may at first seem, there often seems to be an unusual volume of "ends justify the means" violations. Are such incidents evidence of some catastrophic domino effect of failing human logic? Or are they part of some sinister agenda? Perhaps only time will tell.

And "damage the gene pool"... Really? Music and style of dress somehow damaging the gene pool? What black hole of stupid do these idiots crawl out of?

Russia and Armenia
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago