News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Seriously?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 04, 2011, 10:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

Pitbulls are freaking great dogs, I can understand the sinister reputation the breed has. Some people breed pits for rather peculiar purposes. This leads to some interesting temperments, as well as intelligence peculiarities. I've never seen a dumb pitbull, most of the ones I've encountered have been bred either for fighting, or for guarding, sometimes both. Sure, they're dangerous, downright deadly little balls of adorable monster. Whenever I am blessed enough to be able to interact with a pitbull, I try to make things as happy as possible, no fighting, fetch every day, companionship, and love...

Also, bump. Dogs rock.

Bruno

re:op

My first online business went to shit because other people copied my model. On my second attempt, I just straight out ripped off other products I saw that sold well, which accounted for about half of my sales. the other half was from the few original ideas I had.

In my defense, most of the stuff I ripped off was unoriginal pop culture references which were references to movies and/or TV shows, mostly Harry Potter.

ETA: DON'T LET THE MUGGLES GET YOU DOWN!!!
Formerly something else...