News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Split from The Pental and the Pomal

Started by Fujikoma, April 07, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

The sacred chao is only a symbol. You know who else had symbols? NAZIS... Ok, so the chao has nothing to do with nazis, but for it to be sacred, it must be deeply considered, and not like some toy.

hooplala

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 07, 2019, 02:24:16 PM
The sacred chao is only a symbol. You know who else had symbols? NAZIS... Ok, so the chao has nothing to do with nazis, but for it to be sacred, it must be deeply considered, and not like some toy.

Kindly fuck yourself.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Blow me.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

Blow me.
Ok, but you're not gonna like it, won't be human toxicity bites.

hooplala

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 11, 2019, 11:19:00 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

Blow me.
Ok, but you're not gonna like it, won't be human toxicity bites.

Just get out of this thread.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Roger could you do a thread split following Trip Zip's post and allow this thread to float back into obscurity?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Fujikoma

Why would you want this to fade into obscurity. It's not perfect, nothing is, but the OP is pretty damn good, in my opinion. Shit, if you think THIS is embarrasing, check my posting history. My thoughts on the post are, this illustrates the behavior of yin and yang in the real world (well, no shit, sherlock). It's pretty accurate, tbh. Our society was built by a patriarchal desert religion and we cling to these foundations like drowning rats to chunks of an obliterated ship. Instead of giving both yin and yang the same due respect, we criticize the dark, the womb, the feminine aspect, wrongfully, as weak, and only respect the light, the strength, the will of heaven.

We forget that, at times, even the strongest get hurt, must sleep, to heal, to form new realizations. We forget that the two go hand in hand, that one cannot exist without the other. The strong are, weak, in the end. But the generative darkness, isn't weak, it's the source of the very strength our society puts on a pedestal.

The Wizard Joseph

Fujikoma

I'm going to try to say this as compassionately as I can.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Close your big fucking Boca and leave it that way. You're jumping all over the board acting like an idiot child, and no one is impressed. Why exactly are you even here? If you're looking for attention you're going about it with your head in your ass. If you think you're some kind of super troll I have news for you. You're obnoxiously boring.

You're running around bumping threads from conversations where you were mostly ignored from almost 10 years ago. You're also stalking Howl. You probably have no idea how banal this is. There is ALWAYS some fool doing exactly what you're doing now. You're not cute. You're not thought-provoking or insightful. Fujikoma you're so boring you could put me in a coma.

Going over some of your posting history I see glimpses of intelligence in you. These are entirely spoiled by your petulant, attention-seeking shitposting. You said somewhere that you have autism IIRC. Just because you're not neuronormative is no excuse for being an asshole. If you want attention open up a thread and talk about yourself some. I promise I will read it and respond as thoughtfully as I can. If you're here to troll and just be an asshole, well fuck you.

If it was up to me I would ban you just for being an obnoxious and useless dillhole. In many ways these forums are some of the most permissive left on the internet. Fortunately for you I am not an admin here. You are free to be an ontological snore as much as you want, but don't expect people to give a shit about you, or anything you have to say, if you're going to continue to fuck around.

All of the preceding assumes that you are not in fact Pop-Tart. If you are fuck off and get a new hobby. If you are not show us that you're a hominid with two legs under them and stand upright. Be sincere. Think twice and post once. If it doesn't have to be said don't bloody well say it. If nobody pays attention to you or replies to you accept that this may not be the place for you.

I don't care if you stay or go, but if you stay you would do well to heed my advice here. Open a thread and tell us who you really are. Be vulnerable instead of this open ego trip that you appear to be on. If you think yourself enlightened show us by adapting to this new environment successfully.

I am by the barest of margins your advocate in this. Choose poorly and you will make of me a most bitter enemy indeed. So sit down, SHUT UP, and do something useful, or go home and stay there because your shit is really sad.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Fujikoma

I wanted to think of some snide remark, but then I actually fucking read your post. I'm not Poptard, I've seen the name pop up but, not, isn't me.

The Wizard Joseph

That leaves us with the question of who you are. More to the point what is your purpose in being here? 
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

When Fujikoma came back, I had high hopes.

But now it's the same tired shit.
Molon Lube

altered

I count two split threads, a thread where we did nothing but derail and mock the op, and a fuck load of necromancy and attempts at attention whoring. I kinda want to quarantine the lot of it in one place because it's spagging up my ability to read topics last posted to in the space between three days and six months unless I want a bunch of two line garbage for some goddamn reason.

That's just me and I'm obviously using a really shoddy, poorly put together way of reading the forum, but yes, I want it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Na, it's not the SAME tired shit. I've gone through a lot, and honestly, a lot of it, I had coming. To be quite honest, I got off easy, whatever cosmic fiend is pulling the strings said, "Fuck this one up... again. Wait, just, throw in a life preserver or something." It HAD to happen, though. These were experiences that I learned from, that I grew from, and they were, pretty huge. Underneath all of it, I'm still the same person, sort of. Also, Howl, since when do you get your hopes up about anyone?

EDIT: Seriously, the level of irony of the universe teaching me to eat my own hat is pretty thick.

EDIT: Further, now I'm worried about even replying to any thread with anything more than "This is freaking great!" because I don't want to inconvenience whoever has to split these threads, and there's obviously something I just do not get about whatever I'm saying.