News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Cameo Dot com

Started by Cramulus, April 18, 2019, 03:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 01, 2020, 07:35:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2020, 04:48:40 PM
Gilbert Godfrey at $150?

Id like to get a quote from him for a dramatic reading of The Parable of the Gong

The Sacred Bull
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on June 01, 2020, 04:58:50 PM
Also, I think every single person who's been on RuPaul's Drag Race is somewhere on this site.

You mean we can get Bianca Del Rio to read anything we want???

:fap:

hooplala

Bianca is not on there.

I will say this much, my dad turned 81 in May, and lives 2 hours away from me. I don't own a car. He has always been pretty difficult to buy for. One of his favorite musicians is on there for $60. I hired her to speak to him for a couple minutes and he cried because he loved it so much. So, it has its uses.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

yeah, my team at work threw in, and we got my boss a birthday greeting from his favorite athlete. When we told him what we got him (on a zoom call), his voice went up two octaves, it was adorable.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2020, 07:37:32 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 01, 2020, 07:35:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2020, 04:48:40 PM
Gilbert Godfrey at $150?

Id like to get a quote from him for a dramatic reading of The Parable of the Gong

The Sacred Bull

Booked, he may very well reject it, but we'll see
Sleepless nights at the chateau

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

Faust

Lets see what he comes back with, he could just tell us to fuck off because most of these videos are <1 minute long and I've requested something closer to a five minute oration.
If he says he'll do it at the higher cost (500$ is listed for the ten minutes zoom), I'd still like to do it, but I might pass around the hat.
Will keep you posted, it says he responds within four days

Faust

We only got the first paragraph, but it was like the voice of an angel to my ears

https://www.cameo.com/v/o6prlOXzc

If others want to buy the rest go for it

Cramulus

I'm jizzing from my tear-ducts right now

Cain

Better than the other way around

Cramulus

this is the best thing that has ever happened

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Elder Iptuous

Hot shit! That's so great :lol:

The Wizard Joseph

:eek: :fap:

... ok. I'm gonna do some pretty shady shit anyway. When I have my cash up I agree to help fund this new ontological terrorist cell. Gilbert is just the beginning. LOTS of different celebs reading excerpts and intentionally disseminated in these dire times would put a whole lot of ERIS in the water pretty quick!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl