News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

OK YOU FUCKS LET'S GET SOME SHIT STRAIGHT

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, May 09, 2019, 07:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm running for office. Please don't spag up my shit on facebook too bad until after November 5th.

Also nobody tell the rubes what the Golden Apple is, you'll ruin the joke.

Cain

altered

oh my god.

Feed me details when you can, this is EXCITING.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

LMNO

If I'm in your district, I'll vote for you.

hooplala

This definitely seems like the next logical step for you. Good luck!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2019, 07:31:18 PM
If I'm in your district, I'll vote for you.

You are super not. It's a hyper-local school committee race, not even city-wide.

LMNO

Well, if I can signal boost, let me know.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Interacting with content on the facebook page will help more people see it, if you don't mind? I'll be trying to get at least one relevant post up a day, but we'll see where I actually land on that front.

Al Qədic

If you do get on the school committee, I hope someone starts specifically leaving golden apples on your desk/office space. :lulz:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Al Qədic on May 10, 2019, 12:10:31 AM
If you do get on the school committee, I hope someone starts specifically leaving golden apples on your desk/office space. :lulz:

Sadly, this is not a situation that comes with a workspace. In fact, we don't currently have a city hall at all. A couple of buildings in downtown have office space being rented out temporarily for stuff like the Clerk and city council and school committee meetings are all happening in the senior center while a new building is under construction.

Our mayor is possibly the first and only one to run and win on a platform of "I will tear down city hall -- LITERALLY."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 09, 2019, 09:18:35 PM
Interacting with content on the facebook page will help more people see it, if you don't mind? I'll be trying to get at least one relevant post up a day, but we'll see where I actually land on that front.

Send me an invite to the page.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl