News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

OK YOU FUCKS LET'S GET SOME SHIT STRAIGHT

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, May 09, 2019, 07:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 10, 2019, 12:27:58 AM
Quote from: Al Qədic on May 10, 2019, 12:10:31 AM
If you do get on the school committee, I hope someone starts specifically leaving golden apples on your desk/office space. :lulz:

Sadly, this is not a situation that comes with a workspace. In fact, we don't currently have a city hall at all. A couple of buildings in downtown have office space being rented out temporarily for stuff like the Clerk and city council and school committee meetings are all happening in the senior center while a new building is under construction.

Our mayor is possibly the first and only one to run and win on a platform of "I will tear down city hall -- LITERALLY."

Sounds like the only logical next step is to run on a tearing down the school platform.

Also, good going QG!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Bruno

"TOTAL DESTRUCTION" is always an excellent campaign slogan.

Always.
Formerly something else...

Al Qədic

Quote from: Emo Howard on May 10, 2019, 07:51:59 PM

Always.

Giant Meteor has my vote for 2020. :lulz:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Fujikoma

Bruno

Quote from: Al Qədic on May 10, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

Always.

Giant Meteors are inherently foreign by nature. True Americans root for the Yosemite Caldera.
Formerly something else...

Q. G. Pennyworth

If you're in the US and want to contribute, I have an online donation page set up. If you're local and want to throw money at me, best to do that in person so ActBlue doesn't eat any of it. Message me if you need the deets.

Fujikoma

Quote from: Emo Howard on May 11, 2019, 10:45:50 AM
Quote from: Al Qədic on May 10, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

Always.

Giant Meteors are inherently foreign by nature. True Americans root for the Yosemite Caldera.

"CHOOSE THE FORM OF THE DESTRUCTOR!" *imagines Yosemite Sam*

Seriously though, that is, the nightmare scenario, and the weirdest thing about it is, it hasn't freaking exploded yet.