News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Started by chaotic neutral observer, May 18, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

This message (including any attachments) is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

Then, disconnect your device from the internet, power it off, and immerse it in peppermint oil.  Bake at 350 F for two hours, or until toothpick comes out clean. 
Spread meringue evenly over the top, then sprinkle cinnamon and orange zest to taste.  Enjoy!
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Dear Sir,

Respondent unable to comply due to being called a Nazi (CAIN"T YEW TAKE A JOKE, HUR HUR HUR), gas lighted, called crazy, and then told to use admin stuff to make some unrelated dude miserable.  And then having the human stain that did this come back to the board.  Sort of like having Donald Trump come back to NYC when you thought he was safely ensconced in the presidential palace in Mar A Lago.

Respondent is waiting for Nigel to start one of her honeypot traps, where a simple idea of social justice is used as reason to screech hatred and abuse at anyone foolish enough to step inside.  This will happen as sure as the sun is coming up in the East, and sure as deat & taxes, someone will be fucking dumb enough to respond.

Respondent is also having a bit of a laugh at all the suckers lining up to welcome her toxic ass back.  Humans are stupid and never learn.

Venomously,
Doktor Howl
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

I am unafraid. There is nothing you can do to me that I have not already done to myself. That said... I tried this recipe. It sucked, I got a bunch of wires stuck in my mouth, I mean, it LOOKED delicious, but I forgot what I was baking. It was not edible. 1/10 will not bake again.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 19, 2019, 07:18:54 AM
I am unafraid. There is nothing you can do to me that I have not already done to myself. That said... I tried this recipe. It sucked, I got a bunch of wires stuck in my mouth, I mean, it LOOKED delicious, but I forgot what I was baking. It was not edible. 1/10 will not bake again.

Directions are unclear.  "Hal," as he calls himself, wouldn't let me open the oven door and it all went horribly wrong.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

You got Hal, you lucky dog... I got AM... that was bad. Infinite time-loop suffering bad, but hey, I got out?

LMNO

Dok, I know you don't change easy; but still, way harsh.

Fujikoma

I might not agree with dok about a lot of shit, but I do respect their perspective, even if I proceed to shit on it. Sometimes I shit a bit too much, in hindsight, I feel bad, but eh, what can you do? You can't take that shit back, you fucking shit it out. Apologies don't really work, so all you can do is recognize your mistake, and try not to do it again.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 19, 2019, 09:14:40 PM
Dok, I know you don't change easy; but still, way harsh.

I'm sure someday I will find it in my horrible cold little heart to let this go one day.

But that day is not today.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

I actually like Nigel... I guess I should beware of the honeypot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 20, 2019, 01:59:55 AM

I get the impression I'm being talked about. Funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fujikoma

No, nothing to see here, we're certainly not talking about you.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 18, 2019, 06:25:37 PM
Respondent is also having a bit of a laugh at all the suckers lining up to welcome her toxic ass back.  Humans are stupid and never learn.

It has been my observation that when long-term members of a forum return after an extended hiatus, to be widely welcomed back by other long-termers, they almost invariably don't stay long.  Once the first flush of nostalgia wears off, they discover that the reasons they originally left that forum are still in full effect.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2019, 04:33:37 AM

Yeah, I can understand how being referred to by name might leave you with that impression.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2019, 04:33:37 AM

Whatever.   :lulz:

Crawl back under whatever wet rock you've been dwelling under.
Molon Lube