News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Some people really suck

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, May 24, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

Just because you are a wack ass hacker loser troll does not mean you are fnord.. :fnord:

I miss the days of true Erisian brilliance.
A time where every wack ass hacker meany,
Loser troll;
Wasn't more respected than the brilliance of the
Chao.
chaos is truth
radiate better

altered

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 24, 2019, 09:05:34 PM
I have the working vocabulary of a wilting salad and think that pseudo-deep bullshit that panders to my ultra-niche uniform is true intelligence.

I also have the working vocabulary of a wilting salad and repeat myself a lot.
I can't help it.
I need to make a bunch of frivolous, empty topics on a forum I've made myself unwelcome on so people will pay attention to me and I can pretend I'm still in the "good old days".

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hear it's terminal. I can provide you my translation services at no extra cost, though. See above sample.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

hooplala

Just because you are a wack ass hacker loser troll does not mean you are fnord.. :fnord:

Loser troll;
Chao.

For a moment I read that last line as "the brilliance of CHARO". I was so much more interested before realizing my mistake.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

zarathustrasbastardson

Try writing a sonnet d-bag

Quote from: nullified on May 24, 2019, 10:07:38 PM
I have the working vocabulary of a wilting salad and think that pseudo-deep bullshit that panders to my ultra-niche uniform is true intelligence.

I can't help it.
I need to make a bunch of frivolous, empty topics on a forum I've made myself unwelcome on so people will pay attention to me and I can pretend I'm still in the "good old days".

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hear it's terminal. I can provide you my translation services at no extra cost, though. See above sample.
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

What's especially impressive to me is how people diverge from source material and create their own myths based on frivolous self aggrandizement, I think that is really the reason we're living in a golden age of polytheistic enlightenment.

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 24, 2019, 10:38:20 PM
Try writing a sonnet d-bag

I can't help it.

chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

This is what nullified likes..
Quote from: nullified on May 24, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

I can't help it.

chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

Hey nullified,
No big ting,
We old school...
:lulz:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Al Qədic

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 24, 2019, 10:52:25 PM
Hey nullified,
No big ting,
We old school...
You're about 7 syllables short of a haiku there, pal.
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

zarathustrasbastardson

Am I, or is that
Your perception my friend?  :fnord:
What can we create?
chaos is truth
radiate better

Al Qədic

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 24, 2019, 11:28:17 PM
Am I, or is that
What can we create?

I must say, to you,
Kindness and fairness in due,
You sound like a twat.
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Cain

Needs more ALL CAPS.

You know, like this.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Al Qədic on May 24, 2019, 11:49:29 PM
I must say, to you,
You sound like a twat.

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

zarathustrasbastardson

I guess its pussy to reach out over a great divide to someone who sort of identifies as a terrorist to try to create a mostly nice beautiful future for us all.

Quote from: Al Qədic on May 24, 2019, 11:49:29 PM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 24, 2019, 11:28:17 PM
Am I, or is that
What can we create?

I must say, to you,
You sound like a twat.
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cramulus

Loser troll;
Chao.

ffffffffucking shit, owned again

ffffffffffffucking shittttttttttttttt

I'm losing my goddamn shit over here -- how come we keep getting PWND? I'm sick and tired of people signing up for the forum and immediately calling out all our shit and making spags of us.

altered

Speaking as someone who identifies as a terrorist (:lulz:), this is an old crotchety moron rather than the Seventy-Eighth Promised Messiah Of Eris, Cram. You can safely relax your sphincter, pwnage is not occurring right now.

But when the 78th PMOE arrives, I hope you packed the tungsten underpants. They'll show us, oh yes.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.