News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Some people really suck

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, May 24, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

Hey brutha.. ain't trying to own anyone just trying to spread light.. maybe if you didn't take this shiznit so seriously you'd feel a bit better

Quote from: Cramulus on May 25, 2019, 02:02:28 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 24, 2019, 09:05:34 PM
Just because you are a wack ass hacker loser troll does not mean you are fnord.. :fnord:

I miss the days of true Erisian brilliance.
A time where every wack ass hacker meany,
Loser troll;
Wasn't more respected than the brilliance of the
Chao.

ffffffffucking shit, owned again

ffffffffffffucking shittttttttttttttt

I'm losing my goddamn shit over here -- how come we keep getting PWND? I'm sick and tired of people signing up for the forum and immediately calling out all our shit and making spags of us.

chaos is truth
radiate better

altered

A Sonnet

I stand corrected, O — no joy, not you.
Do think that I deign to know that of which you speak!
Patient, patient, must you now wait for me
Though I know your brain does moan from my sniffing glue.
BEFORE, BEFORE, YOU RUN YOUR GODDAMN LIP
THINK NOW OF THE PAPER PILES YOU HAVE GLEANED
WORKING FOR A SYSTEM THAT IS SUPPOS'DLY
THE ENEMY THAT YOU DO HATE WHILE ABOARD THE SHIP!

I AM GLAD THAT YOU ADMIT THE EVIL
FROM THE LEADERS OF OUR MOST RECENT PAST
BUT YOU, FOUL BEAST, SOIL THE VILLAGE WELL

BEAST, I NAME YOU THE COWARD PRIMEVAL
AND NOW, I MUST MAKE OF MYSELF AN ASS
FROM OIL I DON'T PROFIT, GO! TO! HELL!

AND SUCK ON A TAILPIPE ... IDIOT.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

I gotta say that was easier than I thought it would be. I mean, I knew I could do it, but I expected it would be a stupid thing I'd put twenty minutes of research and ten minutes of writing into, get momentarily stuck, and move on. Instead I spent about twenty minutes of research, wrote out the skeleton in ten, fixed the meter in five, and spent the last five adjusting rhymes for fun.

I might write sonnets of mockery more often.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

zarathustrasbastardson

Glad to be an inspiration. Sonnets ain't easy.. maybe it's your calling? "Sonnets of Mockery" penned by nullified.

Quote from: nullified on May 25, 2019, 03:24:01 AM
I gotta say that was easier than I thought it would be. I mean, I knew I could do it, but I expected it would be a stupid thing I'd put twenty minutes of research and ten minutes of writing into, get momentarily stuck, and move on. Instead I spent about twenty minutes of research, wrote out the skeleton in ten, fixed the meter in five, and spent the last five adjusting rhymes for fun.

I might write sonnets of mockery more often.
chaos is truth
radiate better

altered

I have no problem being inspired by what I despise. Interesting that you seem upset that it might be the case. I might decide on a fresh round of inspiration.

Or you could leave. Because of how terribly rude you were.

zarathustrasbastardson

See above edit..
Maybe you could try a sonnet called "despised inspiration" or call the pocketbook that.. it is impressive that you wrote one so quickly.. now write 50 more.. prove it wasn't beginner's luck!

Quote from: nullified on May 25, 2019, 03:36:45 AM
I have no problem being inspired by what I despise. Interesting that you seem upset that it might be the case. I might decide on a fresh round of inspiration.

chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

I haven't been rude, only outlandish.

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 25, 2019, 03:41:37 AM
See above edit..
Maybe you could try a sonnet called "despised inspiration" or call the pocketbook that.. it is impressive that you wrote one so quickly.. now write 50 more.. prove it wasn't beginner's luck!

Quote from: nullified on May 25, 2019, 03:36:45 AM

chaos is truth
radiate better

Cramulus

Quote from: nullified on May 25, 2019, 02:08:01 AMYou can safely relax your sphincter, pwnage is not occurring right now.

When somebody calls you a "wack ass hacker loser troll", you just got owned. You can either feel true humiliation and shame, or you can live in denial.

I'm sorry, but those are the rules. It's been this way since September 1993.

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 25, 2019, 02:12:55 AM
Hey brutha.. ain't trying to own anyone just trying to spread light.. maybe if you didn't take this shiznit so seriously you'd feel a bit better

it's too late, I'm in ruins

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Cramulus on May 25, 2019, 02:45:20 PM
Quote from: nullified on May 25, 2019, 02:08:01 AMYou can safely relax your sphincter, pwnage is not occurring right now.

When somebody calls you a "wack ass hacker loser troll", you just got owned. You can either feel true humiliation and shame, or you can live in denial.

I'm sorry, but those are the rules. It's been this way since September 1993.

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 25, 2019, 02:12:55 AM

it's too late, I'm in ruins

It can get better.. instead of 23 whacks, try 55 deep breaths.. that sick shit should go.. it really ain't good for anyone. The bullies like to watch though.  That's another matter for conversation.
chaos is truth
radiate better

Don Coyote

This thread unclogged my bowels

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

zarathustrasbastardson

https://youtu.be/xIIJHiKhIRE

Sorry to have to take it there... eris' spirit moved me.
chaos is truth
radiate better