News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

What Most Discorians Don't Understand About Discordia

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, May 24, 2019, 10:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

Hello there fakirs,
Unfortunately for you Discordia isn't about being a dickish prig governmental d-bag.. (despite the shape of the Pentagon).
It is a matter of realizing that moment to moment there is chaos, harnessing that, and being not invited to the party.  Every second counts, every nano second counts.. it constantly changes.  I am not a preacher, and I fear the coming shitstorm of  :argh!:
I'd rather be a freedom fighter, rather than a jerk ass malappropriosism..
I know that some of you are good decent, or not decent discordites who continue forward with a humble or not so humble quest - to you I am sorry.. corporate federal d-bag stole the show.. much applause like he *Yoda voice*
:fnord:
P.S. the trolls always manage to suck sympathy! :argh!:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cain

Please tell us more about true Discordianism, oh wise one

zarathustrasbastardson

It is a matter of watching the clock and acting accordingly to the chaos persistent.
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cain

zarathustrasbastardson

chaos is truth
radiate better

Cain

Does it involve spazzing out over multiple pages of threads telling people "I aint mad atcha" at least?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 25, 2019, 12:01:28 AM
Does it involve spazzing out over multiple pages of threads telling people "I aint mad atcha" at least?

It's that time of year, I guess.
Molon Lube

zarathustrasbastardson

Here is the formula:
1 = very knowing, but not all knowing
2 = a mutual agreement, but not necessarily amicable
3 = wise, but not omniscient, can be very bad
4 = an amicable agreement, but also not always true
5 = the essence of discord.. no plan, always in flux, exceptional.. the first dimension not readily available to most humans.
6 = a higher plane, signifies evil, but also trancendence.. not always a bad sign, can be good fun
7= the *god* realm, 7 deadly sins or 7th heaven, both supremely good and supremely bad
8 = Asian lucky number.. is good luck, but I wouldn't always bet on it..
9 = no real way to describe this.. is sort of opposite of 1.. negative human psyche.
10= very knowing, not all knowing x10
11= jimmy (look up tool song)
12 = midnight, very knowing, all knowing, but still human in this worldly realm.

I suggest for further insight you listen to all of Jurrasic 5 albums and the roots "things fall apart" I ching good as well... you will know more if you learn more than you learned..

(I know this is spectacularly stupid in your seamlessly intelligent world, but, it is a system that works.. I wish I was more psychic and could manifest the reality)

Oh, and read Aldus Huxley's "Island" while you're at it constant nags!!!!!
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

I wasn't "spazzing out" - I was having fun at your expense urasnotbag

And I feel bad about it, because y'all are supposed to understand sarcasm..

chaos is truth
radiate better

Cain

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 25, 2019, 12:24:34 AM

QuoteOk, I stand corrected, you're not happy... And that I understand.. but let me say this:

BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR GODAMN LIP ABOUT WHO, HIS OR WHOM IS A GODDAMN HYPOCRYTE THINK ABOUT THE PILES OF PAPER THAT YOU, YES YOU MAKE BY WORKING FOR THE GDMNED SYSTEM YOU ARE """""SUPPOSEDLY"""" SO OPPOSED TO... ITS MUTHERFUKERS LIKE YOU WHO CAN RATIONALIZE EVERYTHING AWAY FOR THEIR SPLIT LEVEL HOUSE (OR WHATNOT) BY SAYING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS A HYPOCRITE.. AND DOESN'T DO REAL WORK, BUT READS YOUR PARTNER IN SLIME'S BOOK @ WORK, WHILE YOU ARE PUTTING IN OVERTIME, AND GETTING PAID THROUGH THE NOSE VIA THE WORST F'N THING WRONG W/ LIFE AS WE KNOW IT AND SAY THAT "ITS NOT MY PROBLEM, ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS"... YES THE BUSHES/CHENEY'S F'D THE WORLD ROYALLY UP THE ASS AND i'M GLAD YOU ADMIT THAT... BUT THERE'S NO SENSE IN GETTING INCENSED AT THE FOLK WHO HAVE NO OTHER RECOURSE AND CALL THEM HYPOCRITES... YOU ARE NOT ONLY A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE TO THE POWER OF n, BECAUSE YOU FEEL IT IS YOUR *GOD*(SIC) *ERISTOTILIAN* GIVEN RIGHT TO TAKE FROM THE FOUNTAINHEAD AND THEN SHIT IN WELL MEANING PEOPLES PONDS.. AT LEAST YOUR NAME IS FITTING YOU ARE A 'YELLOW MAN' ... BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD.. THE LOWEST OF THEM, YOU FIGURED OUT A WAY TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE/CHILDREN/ANIMALS AND NOT CARE ABOUT IT BECAUSE    **OOOOHHH EVERYONE WHO COMPLAINS IS A HYPOCRITE***  AND DESPITE THE AMBIGUITY OF THE ORIGIN OF THIS FORUM... i'M PRETTY SURE THE FOUNDERS WOULDN'T SIT BACK AND SAY:  *wOW A TOOL OF THE INDUSTRIAL/MILITARY COMPLEX IS BIG DOG NOW:  COOL FRANKFURTERS...

AND NO, I DON'T PROFIT FROM OIL, YOU DO!!! mUTHERFUKER.. i HAVE TO PAY THROUGH THE NOSE FOR IT LIKE BILLIONS OF HAPLESS OTHERSS...

SO GO SUCK A TAILPIPE ... IDIOT

zarathustrasbastardson

And I feel bad about it, because y'all are supposed to understand sarcasm..

And further mr. maybe you had pushed me to the tipping point by then, I see you didn't include all the fun involved..

You like to select and prod don't you Cain? Whatever suits you best..

Quote from: Cain on May 25, 2019, 12:25:39 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on May 25, 2019, 12:24:34 AM

QuoteOk, I stand corrected, you're not happy... And that I understand.. but let me say this:

BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR GODAMN LIP ABOUT WHO, HIS OR WHOM IS A GODDAMN HYPOCRYTE THINK ABOUT THE PILES OF PAPER THAT YOU, YES YOU MAKE BY WORKING FOR THE GDMNED SYSTEM YOU ARE """""SUPPOSEDLY"""" SO OPPOSED TO... ITS MUTHERFUKERS LIKE YOU WHO CAN RATIONALIZE EVERYTHING AWAY FOR THEIR SPLIT LEVEL HOUSE (OR WHATNOT) BY SAYING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS A HYPOCRITE.. AND DOESN'T DO REAL WORK, BUT READS YOUR PARTNER IN SLIME'S BOOK @ WORK, WHILE YOU ARE PUTTING IN OVERTIME, AND GETTING PAID THROUGH THE NOSE VIA THE WORST F'N THING WRONG W/ LIFE AS WE KNOW IT AND SAY THAT "ITS NOT MY PROBLEM, ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS"... YES THE BUSHES/CHENEY'S F'D THE WORLD ROYALLY UP THE ASS AND i'M GLAD YOU ADMIT THAT... BUT THERE'S NO SENSE IN GETTING INCENSED AT THE FOLK WHO HAVE NO OTHER RECOURSE AND CALL THEM HYPOCRITES... YOU ARE NOT ONLY A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE TO THE POWER OF n, BECAUSE YOU FEEL IT IS YOUR *GOD*(SIC) *ERISTOTILIAN* GIVEN RIGHT TO TAKE FROM THE FOUNTAINHEAD AND THEN SHIT IN WELL MEANING PEOPLES PONDS.. AT LEAST YOUR NAME IS FITTING YOU ARE A 'YELLOW MAN' ... BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD.. THE LOWEST OF THEM, YOU FIGURED OUT A WAY TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE/CHILDREN/ANIMALS AND NOT CARE ABOUT IT BECAUSE    **OOOOHHH EVERYONE WHO COMPLAINS IS A HYPOCRITE***  AND DESPITE THE AMBIGUITY OF THE ORIGIN OF THIS FORUM... i'M PRETTY SURE THE FOUNDERS WOULDN'T SIT BACK AND SAY:  *wOW A TOOL OF THE INDUSTRIAL/MILITARY COMPLEX IS BIG DOG NOW:  COOL FRANKFURTERS...

AND NO, I DON'T PROFIT FROM OIL, YOU DO!!! mUTHERFUKER.. i HAVE TO PAY THROUGH THE NOSE FOR IT LIKE BILLIONS OF HAPLESS OTHERSS...

SO GO SUCK A TAILPIPE ... IDIOT
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cain

You keep telling yourself that, spanky. Maybe you'll succeed in convincing at least yourself  :lulz:

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from:  link=topic=38643.msg1428017#msg1428017 date=1558740794
You keep telling yourself that, Cain. Maybe you'll succeed in convincing at least yourself  :lulz:
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2019, 12:14:05 AM

It's that time of year, I guess.

Today was the first big rain of summer; all the creepy crawlies are coming out of the ground to breed (or at least attempt to) :fap:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

zarathustrasbastardson

Sex really isn't that important to me, especially because I chose not to have children a long time ago.  No strings attached internet stimulation is not a perfect, but a suitable substitute. I guess some folk will never have enough.. it's sad you had to get so shitty fucked
chaos is truth
radiate better