News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

What Most Discorians Don't Understand About Discordia

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, May 24, 2019, 10:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on May 27, 2019, 01:38:51 PM
Goddamn it, we missed another opportunity to be enlightened by the Master

This is all your fault. We could have changed our ways and impressed him, but nooo, we just had to be insipid.

The biggest disappointment is that he's so much cooler than us in every dimension - he doesn't have time to post here with asshats like us. Like the fonzie. Shows up, blows everybody's mind with the realm of philosophy, and mythology. Leaves. And we have to pay the bill!

Okay, back to the gross lotus position. Waiting for the next Master to come.

I blame our 13 year descent into Cramulan thinking.
Molon Lube

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

There's nothing more Discordian than starting sentences with phrases like "there's nothing more Discordian than".
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

MMIX

Quote from: Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis on May 27, 2019, 10:16:40 PM
There's nothing more Discordian than starting sentences with phrases like "there's nothing more Discordian than".

unless there isn't
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

rong

I don't understand why king kong had to die for our sins
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 27, 2019, 08:21:00 PM

This is all your fault. We could have changed our ways and impressed him, but nooo, we just had to be insipid.

The biggest disappointment is that he's so much cooler than us in every dimension - he doesn't have time to post here with asshats like us. Like the fonzie. Shows up, blows everybody's mind with the realm of philosophy, and mythology. Leaves. And we have to pay the bill!

I blame our 13 year descent into Cramulan thinking.

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Fujikoma

I love you guys, or girls, I dunno, because of your horrifically rampant toxicity. I want to wear your skin.

MMIX

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 28, 2019, 01:25:30 AM
I love you guys, or girls, I dunno, because of your horrifically rampant toxicity. I want to wear your skin.
You are Hannibal Lecter and I claim my $1000
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

zarathustrasbastardson

Its "le fonz"

chaos is truth
radiate better