News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

OK, Roger, you derivative little predatory crapweasel built on lies

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 31, 2019, 06:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

I'm kind of upset that my highly relevant and accurate post in the first went totally unheeded. EOC is now one of the top 3 threats to global stability.

For shame. All of you. For. Fucking. Shame.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Don Coyote

Doktor Howl

In any case, I still don't think she has taken the time to think this through.  The old, pre-shat-on Hamish let a lot of things go by because, yanno, "friend needing a little slack."  But NOW, when my aged and vile brain finally caught on that the abuse wasn't sporadic, but rather calculated, then hold the motherfucking phone.  The tone of her OP seems to wish to intimidate via "exposing my lies," which is perfect reasonable if you hadn't read the very first two MSY issues.

Problem is, I have nothing to lose OR gain here.  I don't care what she has to say.  I am disinterested in reading it (let alone defending against it).  I am here merely to be a conduit for malice; In fact, I am not even noticing the usual gin-fueled nastiness up in the thread title, really.  I am more focused on the hilarity that I managed to trip across while helping prove her dad's service when some reporter decided to to a "stolen valor" moment on the old man.  Funny thing is, her dad was totally legit.  The reporter did not know enough about the army to see what was right and what was perceived to be wrong with his paperwork.  So the old man didn't do anything wrong; Kalera did, though.

Summarize:  There was nothing at all wrong with his paperwork, but while digging, at her request, I found something REALLY interesting, related to her MO on this board. I kept it under wraps, because I was under the delusion that we were friends.

It's even worse than it sounds.  But, dear CNO, I am holding that in abeyance until such time as the maximum lulz can be extracted through that bullshit...Whatever, whenever that time may be.  I am not saying "behave or else," on account of when the time is right, the stuff gets to be funny for *everyone* no matter how she or I have behaved.

It's worth noting that the info IS about her, but came up as a result of looking at those records.  And there is nothing in this world that will keep me from vomiting on this board...It's just that it will be at a time and place of my choosing, in memory of how she regularly shat on me for any reason or no reason at all.

And let me tell you, CNO, I am more or less champing at the bit to heave that shit out there.
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

This is obviously not my place to say shit like this, but neither any of you or I have ever been actual friends, so fuck it.

Roger, Nigel - this is fucking retarded. How the fuck old are either of you?

If you wanted nothing to do with each other, you'd have nothing to do with each other. You wouldn't be trying to bring old shit back to an Internet forum years after you ended it. Nobody here cares about your relationship apart from wanting both of you to be okay. You both have friends here and these people like you and are here for you if you ever need it.

I'm not going to be Mallrats about this and tell you that YOU'RE BOTH RETARDED FOR EACH OTHER, but do everyone a favor and find a way to make up as friends or disengage. Completely.

I mean this with as much love to both of you as I have, and I know neither of you think I have much. I do. Ultimately, we're all in this dumb shit we call life together. Make it the best we can make it.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Johnny

Quote from: Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis on June 03, 2019, 08:06:01 AM
This is obviously not my place to say shit like this, but neither any of you or I have ever been actual friends, so fuck it.

If you wanted nothing to do with each other, you'd have nothing to do with each other. You wouldn't be trying to bring old shit back to an Internet forum years after you ended it. Nobody here cares about your relationship apart from wanting both of you to be okay. You both have friends here and these people like you and are here for you if you ever need it.

I'm not going to be Mallrats about this and tell you that YOU'RE BOTH RETARDED FOR EACH OTHER, but do everyone a favor and find a way to make up as friends or disengage. Completely.

I mean this with as much love to both of you as I have, and I know neither of you think I have much. I do. Ultimately, we're all in this dumb shit we call life together. Make it the best we can make it.

Could you make a pigeon comicstrip about the whole ordeal instead of meddling on other people's business?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

And for the record, i think its unfortunate that things turned out this way, but i guess both of you have your reasons.

Also like, if people dont know the full story they should just stay out of it, neither egging them on nor trying to reconcile them.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis on June 03, 2019, 08:06:01 AM

What does age have to do with a proper hate?

QuoteIf you wanted nothing to do with each other, you'd have nothing to do with each other. You wouldn't be trying to bring old shit back to an Internet forum years after you ended it.

Hey, she and I haven't spoken in three and a half years, and I was perfectly happy with that.  With any luck at all, it will be another three and a half years before it happens again.

This isn't a rom-com, dude.  She wanted me to hate her, she took a great deal of time and effort to make it happen, and who the fuck am I to not deliver?  We're enemies.  Only that, and nothing more.

That being said, both you and Johnny are correct about your post.  It isn't your place to try to counsel us. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 03, 2019, 06:37:04 AM
I'm kind of upset that my highly relevant and accurate post in the first went totally unheeded. EOC is now one of the top 3 threats to global stability.

EOC is just doin' what we hired him to do.  Stop your fake news.

Howl,
BURNING MY HOUSE DOWN TO PWN TEH LIBS
Molon Lube

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2019, 04:26:19 AM
But, you know, I *am* holding back the best poop in case she decides to revisit this thread.  Been saving it for years for an occasion just like this.

all joking aside, i sincerely admire your ability to hold a grudge. 
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on June 03, 2019, 03:41:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2019, 04:26:19 AM
But, you know, I *am* holding back the best poop in case she decides to revisit this thread.  Been saving it for years for an occasion just like this.

all joking aside, i sincerely admire your ability to hold a grudge.

Grudges keep me warm on cold desert nights.

If I seem angry longer than a few weeks, it's probably not anger but hatred...And there is probably a good reason for that.  In this case, there certainly is.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2019, 03:25:00 PM

Howl,

Junkie I didn't remember that post but  :lulz:

Hey new-ish folks posting in this thread for some god damn reason,

Fly, you fools.

-EoC, nothing if not magnanimous
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 05, 2019, 11:37:38 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2019, 03:25:00 PM

Howl,

Junkie I didn't remember that post but  :lulz:

Fly, you fools.

-EoC, nothing if not magnanimous

More like "waiting out back with a brick in a bag."
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Fly, you fools.
If someone tells me not to do something, but doesn't tell me why, I usually keep doing it.  "Because someone said so" isn't very high on my list of reasons for...well...anything.

Besides, if there's a chance of an apocalypse, I want to watch.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 06, 2019, 04:55:02 AM

Fly, you fools.
If someone tells me not to do something, but doesn't tell me why, I usually keep doing it.  "Because someone said so" isn't very high on my list of reasons for...well...anything.

Besides, if there's a chance of an apocalypse, I want to watch.

If Nigel comes back, I expect one.  I am more than willing to do the "flamethrowers at 10 paces" duel thing.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Huh.  It's almost 2 months later and I have just been told that I am being unreasonable here.  Apparently, I am required to be kind to someone who shat on me when I was at my lowest, and then started this thread the way she did.

:lulz:

If anyone here thinks I should be playing nice and taking the high road, I don't know what to say to you.  I mean, aside from "fuck you," of course.

If you feel that you are unable to speak to me because I was mean to Nigel or because you don't want Nigel to see you talking to me because you don't wish to be the next recipient of her abuse, do not feel the need to to inform me of this in PM (or otherwise).  It's not going to end well.  Just fuck off and keep kissing that ass.
Molon Lube