News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

OK, Roger, you derivative little predatory crapweasel built on lies

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 31, 2019, 06:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll go unblock you.

I can't promise you can keep my interest, but I will, for as long as it takes me to not forget this is here, respond to your embarrassing obsession.

What did you want to say to me?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Kaylera,

Nothing I haven't already said last week.  I can recap it for you.

1.  You are a gas-lighting piece of human-shaped filth.

2.  I have had you blocked on FB for close to 4 years now, I am unsure how you get "obsessed."  I hate your guts, and if you show up here, I'm gonna have fun with it, but I feel the same way about Hugh and Eldora and RWHN, so that's hardly an obsession.  That you took it as obsession is just another example of your insane level of narcissism.

3.  I heard, probably from the same person that brought this on, that things didn't work out with Alty.  While hardly surprising, given that both of you are toxic as fuck, I can't say there's no schadenfreude going on over here.  I cracked a bit of a grin, not even gonna lie.  An uncharitable person might even say there was some snickering.

4.  With your return to the board, I imagine we'll have more "justice" honeypot threads, and imagine you will even find suckers will line up for your abuse.  I look forward to it, because as much as I hate your abusive ass, I have no sympathy for people who knowingly jam their arms in a hornets nest.  I am reasonably sure you can damage a few of them significantly.  It's all you're good for, it's all you do.  Especially when you've been day-drinking.

And that's about it, for old business.

Now, I do have to say that watching you call anyone "predatory" is Trump-level hilarity.  McConnell-level, even.

The funniest thing about this is that, given your exalted status as the "tofu girlfriend" who changes her entire worldview every time you start dating (still laughing about your about-face on hipsters), you of course had to take your dislike for me to another level when you started dating that runt.  The screamingly funny thing is Alty hated me because Charley expected it.  Charley expected it because Charley hated me, because I wouldn't agree that you were a "slut" during his second-to-last PD meltdown. 

That's kind of why I was hoping, back in December of 2015, that you'd marry the prick...The smoking crater would have been far more entertaining.  I mean, given that I hate you like you were Richard Spencer's personal fart sucker.  Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to have worked out.  But you can't have everything, can you? 

In any case, this whole thing is "probably all in your head." That IS how you phrase that, right?

In closing, I wish you only the best, by which I mean, "Die in a fire" or perhaps "contract something lingering."

Your pal,
Roger
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Hi Mr. Nigel!  New guy here.

From reading your old posts here, you strike me as an intelligent, well-educated person.  However, my observation of Roger has led me to believe that, although he is totally a "disproportionate response" kind of person, he's also not the type to attack without a good reason.

Right now, I only have his side of the story.  So, what's your side?  You seem to be taking the stance of the aggrieved party, but without making any reference to the facts of The Incident.  So, what are the facts?

This whole matter is, of course, none of my business, and I am motivated by little more than curiosity, but the only reason you would start a thread like this on a public forum (as opposed to discussing it over PM) is because you want an audience.

Yours,

The Peanut Gallery (seat 18 row W)
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Chelagoras The Boulder

oh boy, CNO, you are in for a tale. I'll let these two tell it tho. * grabs a poncho, sits in the splash zone*
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Da6s

i fuck off from lurking for a few years and miss quite a bit, apparently.

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 31, 2019, 02:30:23 PM

Mrs. ***
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 02, 2019, 06:12:45 AM
oh boy, CNO, you are in for a tale. I'll let these two tell it tho. * grabs a poncho, sits in the splash zone*

Perhaps, but the most likely outcome is that nothing (or, nothing substantive) will be said, and all of this popcorn will just go to waist.

Quote from: Da6s on June 02, 2019, 06:00:47 PM

Mrs. ***

I was aware of her gender, but her current forum name being "Mesozoic Mister Nigel", I judged "Mr." to be the appropriate appellation.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

MMIX

Quote from: rong on June 02, 2019, 08:30:34 PM
Quote from: MMIX on June 02, 2019, 07:54:36 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on June 02, 2019, 06:02:46 PM
Discordia is not nice at all.

Nah, Discordia is just fine, its people that are for shit.
Pepperidge farm remembers
:notnice:

Yep, if in doubt play the old in-joke card. That's bound to move us along
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Don Coyote

Quote from: MMIX on June 03, 2019, 12:32:58 AM
Quote from: rong on June 02, 2019, 08:30:34 PM
Quote from: MMIX on June 02, 2019, 07:54:36 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on June 02, 2019, 06:02:46 PM
Discordia is not nice at all.

Nah, Discordia is just fine, its people that are for shit.
Pepperidge farm remembers
:notnice:

Yep, if in doubt play the old in-joke card. That's bound to move us along

Well then. Stop.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 02, 2019, 10:23:20 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 02, 2019, 06:12:45 AM

Perhaps, but the most likely outcome is that nothing (or, nothing substantive) will be said, and all of this popcorn will just go to waist.

Quote from: Da6s on June 02, 2019, 06:00:47 PM

Mrs. ***

I was aware of her gender, but her current forum name being "Mesozoic Mister Nigel", I judged "Mr." to be the appropriate appellation.

I'd fill you in, but I am obviously biased on this particular matter.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

CNO, drag your eyeballs along this thread for a while.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,38161.0.html

But here is where the real fun happened.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,37633.msg1388726.html#msg1388726

What's amazing about the whole thing is, she spent a lot of time saying that a candidate can and should be judged by their fans.  And now I am told she's all in for Yang, who has had more personal donations from the Gavin Mcinnes crowd than everyone else.

The irony is almost as hilarious as the mind-numbing level of hypocrisy.

But, you know, I *am* holding back the best poop in case she decides to revisit this thread.  Been saving it for years for an occasion just like this.
Molon Lube