News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

in which I post my biannual thing on PD

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, June 12, 2019, 05:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I spend what is probably an unhealthy amount of time shitposting on Facebook. This is not news to anyone, but what is news to ME is that some person from Dallas who owns/operates some kind of artist workshop wants to pony up the dough to print and frame some of my awful photoshops and have an actual real life art show thing.

This is exciting news to me especially since basically everything else about my life is completely disintegrating before my eyes. I had assumed 2019 would be another boring ass year but apparently the universe has other plans

The reason I am posting about it here is to give you fair warning. Such a stroke of luck is sure to be met with calamity from The Mgmt, so we will probably all die in a nuclear war by September. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 12, 2019, 12:13:02 PM
That's a bit of good news!

Same, dude, looking forward for the nuclear autumn too!  :fnord: :fap:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

OMG, that's you? 

I kind of love not knowing everyone's other alts, because it makes reveals like this so much more fun.

Congrats!

The Johnny

Quote from: LMNO on June 12, 2019, 01:01:29 PM
OMG, that's you? 

I kind of love not knowing everyone's other alts, because it makes reveals like this so much more fun.

Congrats!

Didn't mean to imply that and confuse everyone...

I was just making a joke playing on Twids mention of good news implying that the good news is the September nuclear war... millenial humour you know? 
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: LMNO on June 12, 2019, 01:01:29 PM
OMG, that's you? 

Congrats!

Yes, that's me. Sorry for spoiling the alt, I thought it was more or less common knowledge. And thanks, hopefully these people aren't Texas Chainsaw Massacre material (it is Dallas after all).

LMNO

I'm sure I could have just asked, but it's more fun for me this way.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Cramulus

tyrannosaurus vex

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Hoopla! on June 12, 2019, 02:52:38 PM
Woot! Congrats Vex
Quote from: Cramulus on June 12, 2019, 03:49:29 PM
That's fuckin badass! Congrats!!

Thank you. I promise to remember the little people when I'm doing Real Art