News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

nazis - and actual PEOPLE: WTF happened?

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, June 14, 2019, 12:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

If only someone had actualy talked about Nazis and America in this thread...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 07, 2020, 04:59:25 PM
If only someone had actualy talked about Nazis and America in this thread...

I know, right?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Pergamos

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 04, 2020, 12:05:46 PM
this notice is telling me it's an old topic: etc., but it's still fresh as crispy bacons, or will be again after the cornovirus:

nowadays anyone who is racist is a Nazi, which was not the case in the 30s becasue we had tons of racist MFers here, and we didn't care about that. the Nazis were active in the 20s and 30s, and Jim Crow, which basically said blacks were inferior to whites, wasn't repealed until the mid 60s. people like to apply this nobility to the past, and in many cases it wasn't there. if America was so huck-a-buck, ho-hum "smash the Nazis" it would've addressed the horrid bullshit within it's borders. it. did. not. Blacks were considered inferior to whites under the eyes of US law decades after Germany was defeated. to address the OP, I don't think that's how it was. sure it should be by mow, but it wasn't then

This is true, back during world war two the Nazis approached the Klan about assisting them against the US government.  The Klan declined to do so.  Nowadays the Klan and the NSF are basically the same thing.