News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Holy Shit, We're Still in Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, June 17, 2019, 09:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Q. G. Pennyworth

This is the best summary of the current discourse. Permission to reformat vertically and throw on Facebook (with whatever linkback/attribution you like)?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 25, 2019, 03:44:50 PM
This is the best summary of the current discourse. Permission to reformat vertically and throw on Facebook (with whatever linkback/attribution you like)?

I should probably restructure them vertically for compatibility with phones, anyway. But yeah, do whatever you like with anything. I consider all of this public domain.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Fujikoma

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Suu

My god, I'm so glad to be back on this board.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Cramulus

if only there were a way to have a human body