News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Funny: Post pictures of your pets

Started by thd610, June 23, 2019, 04:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thd610

Please post funny pictures of your pet

Q. G. Pennyworth

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: thd610 on June 23, 2019, 04:06:46 AM

Even if I were to acquire a camera that could capture images of non-Euclidean geometries, and if by some chance your monitor could render them, the merest glimpse of my "pet" would render you a gibbering madman, who would spend the rest of his existence in a state of blind screaming terror.

But maybe you're into that sort of thing?  We get all types, here.  Let me know.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: thd610 on June 23, 2019, 04:06:46 AM

CNO kinda beat me to it, here.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

You're all such party poopers; here's mine.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Al Qədic

I'd post a picture of one of my dogs, but I guess I haven't gotten a pic of him in a while. Will do so when I'm back from the Carolinas.

In the meantime, this is Thurpetua the horse.
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.