News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

loop #1

Started by Sepia, June 27, 2019, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

I see the light, some say its passing but i can see it still, clearly with my blue eyes they say its passing but i can see the light he hangs on the cross and a man is piercing him and he says something in passing but i can see the light and the fiery roar of technology as it manifests dreams across a sky across television sets into a sea of tranquillity and they say its passing  but i can see the light years later as a man shoots golf on the moon and as the ball is passing i see the light a man standing on a stage giving aid, a man in an alley getting aids as it is the only way he can be with the man he loves, a child in in the streets of stockholm trying to change how the world works and they say it'll pass, its going to blow over and i have seen light

what did you see in the light?

did you see yourself there, cramped, waiting for them to open the casket and surprise you or did you see yourself there, hidden inside a comatose body while your mind still worked having no mouth wanting to scream, seeing yourself over and over, strobing, building madness inside yourself or did you see yourself over there, out there in the stars climbing on spider webs all the way to Eris with its highly eccentric orbit, did you touch her, eat her golden apple did she give you the holy grail or did she give you the wand, did you accept? willingly or with obligation? did you accept because it would make a better story? how does that validate or invalidate your previous argument?

what did you see in the light?

humans, all too human humans trying to carve out something from themselves in a game that is rigged, in a game where 90% fight over 10% while the 10% control the 90% because why not? with this in mind we become even more human and we close to kill those we love and we lick the arses of those we hate because that is the rhythm of it, that is the familiar, the culture and with that in mind we become even more human so we compete in the gutters where we belong because we don't understand that we could be getting a lot more than 10%

what did you see in the humans?
Everyone will always be too late

chaotic neutral observer

I don't always "get" your stuff?  But something in this one resonates, like there's a storm of ideas just below the surface that I can almost, but not quite grasp.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 28, 2019, 04:43:16 AM
I don't always "get" your stuff?  But something in this one resonates, like there's a storm of ideas just below the surface that I can almost, but not quite grasp.

Sepia is good for that.  He's a fantastic writer, but he isn't keen on letting you know precisely what he's writing about.
Molon Lube

Sepia

Usually I'm just not good enough to express what I want in the fashion I want

I'll start off with an idea I like and usually after I've had the first joint, I'm bored/can't focus on the original idea so then my brains says fuck it and I turn on complete stream of consciousness. Sometimes, when the initial idea was good/broad enough I can nestle something from there into the other and it gives the illusion of being connected

Like this piece, which had a good Ginsbergish beginning but I couldn't figure out where I wanted it to go so I went with the flow, the title was an afterthought but made it work better in my opinion because it reads better when you actually loop it

some stories are without meaning
Everyone will always be too late