News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

DRUGS

Started by Norman, July 02, 2019, 05:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 12:12:37 AM
Quote from: Juana on July 11, 2019, 10:27:31 PM
What is it we used to say to newbs? ah, yes. LURK MOAR.

Boring.

You know where the door is.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Juana on July 12, 2019, 12:29:44 AM

Boring. 
Then why are you here? Besides shit stirring, of course.

Masochism. He enjoys the beating and humiliation.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Norman

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2019, 12:40:57 AM

Boring.

No, I mean just lurking is boring. 

Juana

Quote from: kiss my axe on July 12, 2019, 12:49:51 AM

Boring. 

Masochism. He enjoys the beating and humiliation.
Perhaps! I've met a few incredibly boring masochists.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:02:36 AM

Boring.

I'm not suggesting that's all you do, I'm suggesting you spend a little time doing it before you get back on your bullshit
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Norman

Boring. 

I actually didn't come here to just stir shit. I was genuinely interested in y'all's take on my initial question, but then it meandered into chemical warfare, and well, that's cool, but didn't interest me anymore. 

I mean, to be perfectly honest, I thought I would've been canned just for starting a thread and acknowledging my identity.  But like I said somewhere else, I like you guys, and just wanted to come back and see how y'all are doing. 

Norman

Quote from: Juana on July 12, 2019, 01:04:03 AM

Boring.

I'm not suggesting that's all you do, I'm suggesting you spend a little time doing it before you get back on your bullshit

I'm not sure I even remember who you are. 

Juana

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:04:52 AM

Boring. 

I actually didn't come here to just stir shit. I was genuinely interested in y'all's take on my initial question, but then it meandered into chemical warfare, and well, that's cool, but didn't interest me anymore. 

I mean, to be perfectly honest, I thought I would've been canned just for starting a thread and acknowledging my identity.  But like I said somewhere else, I like you guys, and just wanted to come back and see how y'all are doing. 
You didn't define "drugs" in any useful way. What did you expect to happen? Also, this is the nth thread on this topic from you and you lack nuance as far as I recall on the subject. It's boring to rehash the same crap every time you start this up.

Norman

Juana

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:07:04 AM
Quote from: Juana on July 12, 2019, 01:04:03 AM

Boring.

I'm not sure I even remember who you are. 
I was GARBO for quite a while if that rings any bells. I rarely interacted with you and your went dormant for quite some time when I was most active if I recall correctly.

Norman

Hmm...nope.  Not remembering you.  Oh well. 

Juana

No worries. I mostly recall you because I rolled my eyes and another every drug thread you posted, frankly.

Norman

altered

I just remember having an attack of the Holies in one of the Drug Threads of Yore, one of the gargantuan beasts immortalized in the peanut gallery and RWHN loudly proclaiming he didn't care what anyone else had to say at some point, at which point I wrote him off as a bog standard evangelical. Different subject matter, same old shit: live by my rules or be forever damned, for I am the way and the etc.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Norman

I was probably just having a grumpy day. 

It happens.