News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

DRUGS

Started by Norman, July 02, 2019, 05:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

I've read Ignition!. It's an excellent read, easy to recommend to anyone who frequents these parts whether they're into chemistry or rocketry or none of the above. Sardonic sense of humor, tendency for violent explosions, people just doing it wrong. Good choice.

(That Schlieren photography thing in particular stands out as something that could have happened at one of Howl's workplaces, down to the minions summarily dismantling everything that could be used to rebuild the awful beast.)
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on July 10, 2019, 09:11:11 AM
I've read Ignition!. It's an excellent read, easy to recommend to anyone who frequents these parts whether they're into chemistry or rocketry or none of the above. Sardonic sense of humor, tendency for violent explosions, people just doing it wrong. Good choice.

(That Schlieren photography thing in particular stands out as something that could have happened at one of Howl's workplaces, down to the minions summarily dismantling everything that could be used to rebuild the awful beast.)

I am in heaven right now, really.  It suits my absolute lack of character.
Molon Lube

Juana

RHWN, why are you like this?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Norman

Don't look at me, I bailed on this thread awhile ago

altered

Quote from: Norman on July 11, 2019, 07:55:39 PM

Your excuse literally since the PD Drug Wars, you mean?

Also, you literally started this thread. You bear a measure of responsibility for the aftermath regardless of whether you stayed or not.

Also, YOU started THIS thread, which is enough reason to question you.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

OK GUYS WE BROKE THE HALLMARK OF THREE PAGES, CAN WE MAKE IT TO 10???
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Juana

Quote from: nullified on July 11, 2019, 08:39:24 PM
Quote from: Norman on July 11, 2019, 07:55:39 PM
Also, YOU started THIS thread, which is enough reason to question you.
Without defining drugs and also knowing the general opinion of this forum has not changed. Be more interesting.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Norman

I've been gone for 6 years, I honestly have no idea what you guys talk about anymore.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Norman on July 11, 2019, 10:07:51 PM
I've been gone for 6 years, I honestly have no idea what you guys talk about anymore.

AND YET
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Juana

What is it we used to say to newbs? ah, yes. LURK MOAR.

Cain

Norman

Quote from: Juana on July 11, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

Boring. 

Norman

And Twitter is down again.  Did you guys know I have a Twitter?  I actually have a bunch of Twitters. 

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 12:13:58 AM
And Twitter is down again.  Did you guys know I have a Twitter?  I actually have a bunch of Twitters.

https://imgur.com/a/ntGhf4X
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 12:12:37 AM
Quote from: Juana on July 11, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

Boring. 
Then why are you here? Besides shit stirring, of course.