News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

DRUGS

Started by Norman, July 02, 2019, 05:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Team player on July 12, 2019, 01:04:52 AM
I was genuinely interested in y'all's take on my initial question, but then it meandered into chemical warfare, and well, that's cool, but didn't interest me anymore.
Your initial "question" seemed less an attempt to initiate discussion, and more a fourth-class troll.  Not what I would expect from a... team player.

The chemical warfare schtick, as silly as it may have been, was an unqualified improvement.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Norman

Eh, I have been gone for awhile, so I'm a little rusty. 

altered

You could start by not posting low effort trash like a Z-list newbie from 2007. That would be a major uptick from your activity so far. Just... really. You want serious answers? Serious discussions? Put actual brainpower behind your posts. After all, if you aren't taking your fecal stains seriously, why the fuck would we?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Norman

Huh, I don't remember you either honestly.  Who were you in 2007?

Norman

Holy fuck, how am I still in the top 10 posters? 

altered

Wasn't around as anything but a lurker in 07. I've had a few names since I joined properly in, I think, 09? They were usually some variation of "null". I've contributed pretty little, honestly, and I'm probably one of the worse crazies hereabouts overall. Hard to say, since I only really fucked up here like, twice I can think of. Years ago.

Still, I know what /doesn't/ lead to anyone here taking you seriously. You're spot on for that so far, with the dismissive attitude of anyone who you don't remember being Top Dog, and the shitting on the carpet and expecting us to praise you for it. A hair better than a poptart level troll, but that's like saying Trump is a hair better than Pol Pot: setting the bar at floor height and covering it in flashing lights. You can and should do better.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Norman

oh geez, I'm just goofin around.  That's what Apple Talk is for. 

altered

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 02:12:00 AM

Horseshit. Proof:

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:41:45 AM
Okay, I'm actually serious.  What is everyone's take on this feud that seems to be brewing between the liberal wing and blue dog wing?  Will this be the Dems, yet again, shooting themselves in the foot in a Presidential election?  I think yes.

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:04:52 AM

I actually didn't come here to just stir shit. I was genuinely interested in y'all's take on my initial question, but then it meandered into chemical warfare, and well, that's cool, but didn't interest me anymore.

You can do the obvious now.

Juana

Oh my god, I forgot about poptart.  :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Look, be interesting and maybe shut up about drugs for ten minutes and I'm sure we'll all be less hostile towards you.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Norman

But, I haven't actually posted about drugs at all today.  I have tweeted about drugs today though

Norman

Quote from: nullified on July 12, 2019, 02:42:28 AM
Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 02:12:00 AM

Horseshit. Proof:

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:41:45 AM
Okay, I'm actually serious.  What is everyone's take on this feud that seems to be brewing between the liberal wing and blue dog wing?  Will this be the Dems, yet again, shooting themselves in the foot in a Presidential election?  I think yes.

Quote from: Norman on July 12, 2019, 01:04:52 AM

I actually didn't come here to just stir shit. I was genuinely interested in y'all's take on my initial question, but then it meandered into chemical warfare, and well, that's cool, but didn't interest me anymore.

You can do the obvious now.

That was a serious question, not in Apple Talk, I really don't understand what you're going on about.

altered

Ah yes, the classic "ignore the half that is detrimental to your argument" technique.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on July 12, 2019, 02:03:57 AM
and I'm probably one of the worse crazies hereabouts overall.

No, you most certainly are not.  You may have difficulties, but you've been a pleasure to have around.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS