Doktor Howl

Quote from: Norman on August 31, 2019, 05:41:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 31, 2019, 05:07:14 PM
I do this because I care.

I do this because I'm bored.

It's like you are mechanical, really.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

I'm pretty sure he does it because that suit fit so badly it periodically cuts off blood to the brain.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Team player on August 31, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
Dude, I've been threatened with death in the middle of a state legislature,
But that was a long time ago, and it doesn't matter any more.

And here, it never mattered at all.  Even if you had skin as thick as a rhinoceros, and could withstand all manner of personal abuse, it matters not when your ideas are as rotted wood, that splinters and crumbles at the slightest touch.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 01, 2019, 01:57:29 AM

And here, it never mattered at all.  Even if you had skin as thick as a rhinoceros, and could withstand all manner of personal abuse, it matters not when your ideas are as rotted wood, that splinters and crumbles at the slightest touch.

He will not be able to respond.  Technically, he was permabanned here for banning PD members from a page he adminned on Google, under the quid pro quo rule.

Nobody could be arsed to reban him this time (this is like the 9th time he has evaded the ban), until now.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 01, 2019, 02:27:56 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 01, 2019, 01:57:29 AM

He will not be able to respond.  Technically, he was permabanned here for banning PD members from a page he adminned on Google, under the quid pro quo rule.

Nobody could be arsed to reban him this time (this is like the 9th time he has evaded the ban), until now.
Meh.  I wasn't expecting much from him anyway.

But I reserve the right to auto-plagiarize the "rotted wood" bit.  No point letting it go to waste.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Johnny

The repressive state apparatus of PD has deprived me of my RWHN easy fix dosage, now i will have to obtain it in the black market  :argh!:

No but really, hes such a tool that its like talking to a brick wall, im glad hes gone
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Quote from: The Johnny on September 01, 2019, 04:05:07 AM
The repressive state apparatus of PD has deprived me of my RWHN easy fix dosage, now i will have to obtain it in the black market  :argh!:

And now we will never reach ten pages of drugs. We are past our prime, PD. A moment of silence, please.

Not THAT much silence, I don't know if we could survive it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on September 01, 2019, 04:05:07 AM

No but really, hes such a tool that its like talking to a brick wall, im glad hes gone

He'll be back.
Molon Lube

Juana

Ugh. He makes me want to do drugs more often out of spite.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

i've seen worthless trolls become valuable and insightful contributing members of the community before, but this is one of those rare and magical moments where the chi flows in the other direction
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Johnny

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on September 06, 2019, 10:21:42 PM
i've seen worthless trolls become valuable and insightful contributing members of the community before, but this is one of those rare and magical moments where the chi flows in the other direction

Law of equivalent exchange  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Don Coyote

So like
What if
*massive bong rip*
I
*coughing followed by slightly smaller bong rip*
OH FUCK
HANDS
*harder coughing and in the distant muffled insults about not being able to handle his shit and stop bogarting*
DRUGS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!