News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Jerusalem is the holy city of Discordiansim.

Started by Frontside Back, July 23, 2019, 09:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Frontside Back on July 24, 2019, 08:16:48 PM
Quote from: PopeTom on July 24, 2019, 07:59:04 PM
"Give me a place to stand, and a lever long enough, and I will make the world a bowling ball. " ― Archimedes
There still has to be some material limits. Remember you gotta construct the pins too to have any good time.

I've heard theres an asteroid heading our way and its due to arrive on October, in that case were not the bowling ball but the pin  :fap:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Frontside Back

Quote from: The Johnny on July 25, 2019, 08:39:26 AM

I've heard theres an asteroid heading our way and its due to arrive on October, in that case were not the bowling ball but the pin  :fap:
That's terrible! We have to send a rocket up there to ensure it hits only bad people!
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Fujikoma

I'd be fine if it hit us, I'd get a few last moments of laughter at the end of my sad life to assure myself that you done goofed... and also it wasn't my fault. Anyway, how do we avoid being part of the "strike", I want at least an initial split, or I'm out.

EDIT: Yes, let's send a rocket of bad people at it... I don't think that'll divert much, but it's worth a shot, just remember me as a saint.

PopeTom

"Give me a place to stand, and a lever long enough, and I will make the world a bowling ball. " ― Archimedes
There still has to be some material limits. Remember you gotta construct the pins too to have any good time.

Jupiter has like 60+ moons.

I bet some of them would make good pins.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on July 25, 2019, 08:39:26 AM

People keep promising that.  :crankey:
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

I, for one, welcome our new rocky overlords.